PDA

View Full Version : Konica 8050 100K PM Kits

Custom Search

ebm
05-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Are there other Konica Minolta National Accounts customers who are always backordered on the 100k PM Kits for months at a time? By the time the kits arrive the machines is well over the 100k pm cycle. The kits are used immediately to pm the machines. When Konica NCSC is contacted to order more kits the representatives give a hard time saying kits were just delivered. Once they are finally made to understand the kits were needed waaaaay before they were delivered the representatives immediately place us on backorder for another month or so again. Why is it Konica never has enough of this basic supply item in stock?

nightshade
05-24-2007, 11:20 PM
We never seem to have that issue, but I only use one every 6 months or so.

ebm
05-24-2007, 11:39 PM
You're lucky! I have two machines in a printshop that average 100k per month each. Supplies come directly from KonicaMinolta, dealer only provides labor.

nightshade
05-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Yes I am lucky that we have gotten most of these piles ot of the field. Down to 2 of them, one does 50k a month and is doing well. The other does 3K a month and gets PM'd every 10-20K sure is nice to have salesmen that will sell anything to anyone to make a buck.:mad:

Bizhub
06-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Get use to it mate. Every consumable we order from KM goes on back-order with no due date !
We are waiting for 5 100k pm kits and 3 200k pm kits for the C500. What worries me is that we have sold two C6500 machines to a newpaper company and if the pm kits go on back order we will lose future business.
We even have problems getting hold of C250 and C350 toners and imaging units. We are proposing to buy the toners from parsia and the IU's from Olivetti and converting the chips.
Totally unacceptable for such a huge organisation.
It's a shame really because Minolta were good ( even though they had probs) but since Konica got involved they are a joke.

Lets hope it improves or we will have to vote with our feet !!!

Custom Search