PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem with my bizhub C450

Custom Search

djsayan
07-02-2010, 12:52 PM
I have a bizhub C450
It is connected by a cable network when I send a document to print nothing happens the machine does not show anything on the touchscreen like a spot but a signal lamp that it has received gives prints
What is the problem and what is the solution

mrwho
07-02-2010, 01:03 PM
How is the printer configured on the PC?

Can you acess the machine's webpage?

Give us more details, please.

djsayan
07-02-2010, 01:15 PM
The print is configured with the cable rj-45 in a local network when I ping command in the back there is always the response that the machine is connected
To access a web page I do not know how I'm new

BIG PAPA
07-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Do they use access codes on the machine? If so, it is not programed in the driver, so the machine will recieve it then delete it because it fails authentication.

djsayan
07-02-2010, 02:11 PM
No I do not use code in the machine if I use the machine as a copier but it works without problem if I send a document to print block and the machine must be restarted for the use as a photocopier

mrwho
07-02-2010, 02:48 PM
But how is the port in the printer driver configured?

It should have a Standard TCP/IP Port configured - but how is it configured?

Also, the machine never worked? Or did it print just until today? From every PC or just from a couple of them?

djsayan
07-02-2010, 05:12 PM
how to reset the machine if it please you
because I did not understand what you want to know

mrwho
07-02-2010, 05:19 PM
I'm sorry for being blunt, and I don't mean to offend you, but if you don't understand what's being told here maybe you should ask someone who understands something about configuring network printers (not necessarily a copier tech) to check your computer(s) and see if everything is well configured before assuming the problem lies with the machine.

Cheers!

DCPS
07-02-2010, 06:00 PM
I have a bizhub C450
It is connected by a cable network when I send a document to print nothing happens the machine does not show anything on the touchscreen like a spot but a signal lamp that it has received gives prints
What is the problem and what is the solution

HDD format (logical), turn off/on the machine again and see if it's ok after you have done it. If you have saved email or fax boxes you will lose them after the formatting.

JSC
07-02-2010, 07:54 PM
The print is configured with the cable rj-45 in a local network when I ping command in the back there is always the response that the machine is connected
To access a web page I do not know how I'm new
Type the ip into the URL of your web browser, If you can't reach the webpage check the ip config of the machine.................do the basics first.

If you don't understand call a tec.

djsayan
07-02-2010, 09:31 PM
it's good I resolve the problem of print now I need the bizhub C450 driver for the scanner and how to configure

JSC
07-02-2010, 10:55 PM
You don't need the driver to configure the scanning, you configure it through the web browser. How do you want to scan, SMB?, FTP?, Email?

djsayan
07-02-2010, 11:12 PM
I want to scan works on a simple photoshop scanner

mrwho
07-02-2010, 11:26 PM
You'll want a TWAIN driver. You can get it for XP here (http://www.konicaminolta.eu/business-solutions/support/download-center/download-result.html?packageId=40060&productName=bizhub%20C450) or you can choose the one appropriate for your needs at the KM download center (http://www.konicaminolta.eu/business-solutions/support/download-center.html).

DCPS
07-03-2010, 12:24 PM
it's good I resolve the problem of print now I need the bizhub C450 driver for the scanner and how to configure

Nice. But you forgot to tell us the most important thing. What was the problem? That's the reason you opened this thread.

djsayan
07-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Nice. But you forgot to tell us the most important thing. What was the problem? That's the reason you opened this thread.

I do not know what the problem was but I just know that there is a live option in the machine or you can clean all the errors then guessed that all regular

Custom Search