PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Scanning on Bizhub 163 leaves machine hanging.

Custom Search

johanve
07-08-2010, 08:16 AM
When I scan to ftp on the Bizhub 163, the scanned file goes through to the folder but the machine itself still displays SCAN: Sending. It wont scan or print anything until it is switched off/on.

Please help.:confused::confused::confused:

Kmdurrin
07-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Have you checked your firmware levels?

RRodgers
07-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Yeah, be sure the firmware is up too par and be sure that all your network info is put in properly. ie DNS Gateway and all that jazz.

Karelkat
07-10-2010, 04:14 PM
When I scan to ftp on the Bizhub 163, the scanned file goes through to the folder but the machine itself still displays SCAN: Sending. It wont scan or print anything until it is switched off/on.

Please help.:confused::confused::confused:

Hi if the FW does not help. unplug the df try scanning of the glass. I have had the Df causing simulear problems. Think it was the cable from df to machine.

johanve
07-12-2010, 07:35 AM
All firmware is up to date Machine, IC and fax. took a friends laptop with Windows 7 on and it suddenly started working. So I think that the problem could be with my laptop but it has have the same fault as my customers laptop. Any ideas???????????????

Custom Search