PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c552 Print is brighter at the edges of paper

Custom Search

odb
07-08-2010, 12:16 PM
5289Konica Minolta bizhub c552 Print is brighter when mix cyan and magenta, yellow and magenta or cyan and yellow at the edges of paper. The pritner is new only 860 prints.

minimerlin
07-08-2010, 09:41 PM
5289Konica Minolta bizhub c552 Print is brighter when mix cyan and magenta, yellow and magenta or cyan and yellow at the edges of paper. The pritner is new only 860 prints.Not sure what you mean and are showing on the jpeg..could you expand?

mojorolla
07-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Try running the gamma setup in service mode. I had one real strong on Magenta, ran the gamma adjustment and colors returned to normal.

Stirton.M
07-09-2010, 12:53 AM
Not sure what you mean and are showing on the jpeg..could you expand?

It looks to me like the process colours are not quite mixing as they should. Its hard to tell on that image for certain.

I suspect they are printing to heavy paper stock and not adjusting the trays to compensate.

odb
07-09-2010, 02:35 PM
It looks to me like the process colours are not quite mixing as they should. Its hard to tell on that image for certain.

I suspect they are printing to heavy paper stock and not adjusting the trays to compensate.

This is printed on plain paper and and the difference in colors is shown on all types of paper. If you see a picture where I show a little more detail what the problem is

I apologize for the spelling mistake :o

Stirton.M
07-10-2010, 04:20 AM
You could try tweaking the transfer voltages a little, reduce second transfer. The reproduced images appear to be blasting, which would suggest the transfer voltages are too high. It might even be an evironmental problem, such as too much humidity or lack of sufficient. What are the humidity sensors reading at?

Firmware could also contribute to this, ensure the latest firmware is loaded.

Karelkat
07-10-2010, 04:21 PM
5289Konica Minolta bizhub c552 Print is brighter when mix cyan and magenta, yellow and magenta or cyan and yellow at the edges of paper. The pritner is new only 860 prints.

Replace laser unit. We had brand new C652 do the same thing.

Custom Search