PDA

View Full Version : Adobe CS5 and C550 series compatibility...

Custom Search

psiaddict
07-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Been on here for awhile reading, but finally posting now.

Having problems printing to user boxes on the C550 series from CS5 programs on a Mac with 10.5 OS. Documents don't go to user boxes, just print out and program locks up. Anyone else run into this?

Possibly reinstall "Rosetta" or even minimizing the "DOCK" when printing? Thanks in advance.

Stirton.M
07-10-2010, 04:25 AM
I am not a mac fan, mostly because of the convoluted games one has to play on these machines to get the desired output. But at first guess, the option has not been set within the driver, as this would be the first thing I would look for on a windows driver when trying to print to the user box. It also might be that you are not selecting the user box correctly. Again, in windows, to print to the user box, you have to use the physical number of the user box to send a file to that box. So if I want to print to my box, and it is the third box in the list, I print to box 3.

It may even be a driver incompatibility. Ensure the driver you are using is the correct one. OS 10.6 for example, will print using a 10.5 driver, but with errors.

Custom Search