PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c203 toner desphello dirensing

Custom Search

jackson007
07-12-2010, 10:55 AM
hello sir,
in my costomer"s machine sound is coming& replease waste toner indication coming.I cheacked every thing.finally I got that toner (fresh)despencing shaft is rotating very hard so waste toner gear is not rotating .slipping sound has come.how can i free that toner despensing (fresh),or is there any method to open and clean.it is behind transfer belt housing.help me any body.thanks

Rudi
07-12-2010, 02:38 PM
The only way we were able to clean out the augers was with a vacuum cleaner with a long thin pipe, you can do it from the front of the copier but you also need to tap the pipe with something in order for the toner to loosen up while vacuming.

jackson007
07-13-2010, 05:51 AM
is it perminent solution sir.

Taminol
07-13-2010, 08:17 PM
The only way we were able to clean out the augers was with a vacuum cleaner with a long thin pipe, you can do it from the front of the copier but you also need to tap the pipe with something in order for the toner to loosen up while vacuming.

I agree with what Rudi said. I had the same problem back in January. Going through the back to get to the section is definitely a no-no. You can access the toner down chutes from inside the front once the IU's, waste box and transfer belt are removed. We fashioned an L shaped bracket (pretty much a stick with a hexagon key cellotaped to the end) and was able to open the tonner chute shutter from the bottom and forcible insert. Vacumned from the top while tapping and the vacumned from the bottom while tapping the top.
I hope that made sense

Good luck
Tam

jackson007
07-15-2010, 07:20 AM
than q for the boyh of u.I SOLVED ABOVE PROBLEM AS U ADVISE.THANK U AGAIN SIR

Custom Search