PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 751/601 randomly rotating image when printing two sided

Custom Search

mrehoob
07-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Has anyone encountered this problem? We are using a bizhub 601 which we just had installed, it replaced our old bizhub 600, which had the same problem. When printing booklets two sided, the first one or two come out fine but then the second side randomly rotates upside down. We printed 400 3-flat booklets the other day. I sent one to proof, it printed fine. I sent the whole job, checked the first one, it printed fine, then I walked away and let the job print. I came back on about book 262 and from the second one on, the second side of the flat had flipped itself. Our older bizhub 600 had the same problem and we could never quite figure it out. I was hoping the problem would be solved with the new machine but... nope.

I was told to turn off any Auto rotate and center functions from my print dialogue box, which I only see in Acrobat, and it still doesn't help.

This doesn't happen all the time only randomly and is very frustrating. Does anyone have any advice on this subject?

BIG PAPA
07-15-2010, 09:37 PM
In your print driver check your binding position(long edge vs short edge). Not sure y but I have had the same issue on other models as well. print 1 sample ok, but longer runs switch. The default is auto. Select the appropriate one manually.

RRodgers
07-16-2010, 02:21 AM
In your print driver check your binding position(long edge vs short edge). Not sure y but I have had the same issue on other models as well. print 1 sample ok, but longer runs switch. The default is auto. Select the appropriate one manually.

Also be sure that "collate" is not checked... It always screws stuff up.

dokturek
12-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Hi,

I have a problem with K-M bizhub C203. If I want to print duplex (double side), 1 page is good and 2 page is rotate. I try a lot of drivers and settings. I know so I can use long and short edge bindig, but before printing I dont know if printig will be good or not. Printer rotate only PDF scanned on the other scanner (HP,other konica). Do you have any idea?

dallas
12-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Test this setting

dokturek
01-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi,
thanks for your reply. A try this. When I change Basic setting to Productivity priority then is the same as if I have "Finishing priority". When I setting "Control adjustments", than printed pages are OK, but other pages from OOo are rotated. So a don`t know if problem is in PDF or OOo, but Control adjustment block all setting from the users and this is not OK.

remati
01-19-2011, 11:58 PM
sorry to say, but biz 601 and 751 have these problems.In certain applications such as that you reported.
Rotation and cuts often occur randomly.
-But as far as I know, it happens a lot when making copies from the platen glass...

Custom Search