PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7085 IP602 with bad KN306 network card

Custom Search

Coptech
07-16-2010, 03:14 PM
My IP602 has KN306 network card that quit. It has the green light which gives hope that it can be recovered. The proceure calls for using IPX recover utility which I have but then wants kn3633a.upd file which I do not have. I found the firmware for KN306 but it is an exe file with no upd burried in it. Does anyone have that file or a procedure to recover a bad KN card? Can it be done with controller disconnected from copier or does it need to be connected? Thanks!

pepper38_cnd
07-17-2010, 04:09 PM
The update file is available for the KN-304 , 628a.upd you could try using that and then using the regular procedure to bring it up to 633a. I believe that will work or if you wish to wait I believe I may have the files you are looking for on my Laptop at work. I see all of the KN-3xx stuff has been removed from the FTP site.

Coptech
07-17-2010, 04:27 PM
I can wait until you get to your laptop at work. Can't really do anything with it before the first of the week anyway. I have never had to recover a card before as I have only actually had a couple of IP 602s. The IP is in the shop right now and away from the copier. Do you know if the card can be recovered that way or will it need to be hooked to copier? The rcover instructions make it sound like the jumper change on the card will let it recover without the IP coming to ready which is why I thought we might be able to do it independent of the copier. Thanks! G.H.

rbachlani
03-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Dear all,
I need a desperate help of yours. Whenever i start my ip602 controller. It gives me error
checkdirectory(/ata2/int/ps/files0/) failed
Can you help me please
I also dont have any floppy drive to take care of it.
Please provide me any of it
Regards,
RB

Custom Search