PDA

View Full Version : konicaminolta8020 not stsarting

Custom Search

khurram
07-17-2010, 12:16 PM
HI, I HAVE MINOLTAkhurramshehzad_kps@hotmail.com 8020 WHICH IS NO STARTING.ONLY THE START KEY IS GETTING RED ELSE NOTHING SHOWING ON THE PANEL PLEASE SORT MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

NIKIL.KP
07-18-2010, 03:53 PM
sir,May be the machines firmware got corrupted,please rewrite the firmware and see.

khurram
07-18-2010, 05:01 PM
thanks for your suggestion nikilcan you tell me how to REWRITE THE FIRM WARE.And one more thing i had tried to change the power supply board but the result was same machine did not start

NIKIL.KP
07-19-2010, 03:01 PM
so, problem is not with your powersupply,but i am sorry to say i dont have manuals,but try to get service manual and the firmware will be downloaded from km tech site which is available 4 registered users which i am not.

NIKIL

RRodgers
07-19-2010, 04:45 PM
I can send ya the firmware, but ya need the special card and software to write it to the machine. So... firmware will probably be useless too you.

khurram
07-20-2010, 01:13 PM
thanks a lot u guys i don't need the firmware, because the machine is ok the problem was CABLE. It was damaged and after checking each n every thing in the last i found.THANKS TO ALL MIGHTY ALLAH WHO SOLVED MY PROBLEM WHICH NO BODY ELSE COULD DO.TAKE CARE PEOPLE.

Custom Search