PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C200 Sitze detect Section Sensor problem.. Help please

Custom Search

freixi
07-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Hello everybody,
I have a problem with my bizhub c200 in the Sitze detect section.

The sensor 12 or (20) PN. A02FPP0M00 is giving me connectivity without a sheet of A3 above. Not for the scanning documents that detects a sheet A3. I have replace the sensor and see the same thing happens. The service menue can I test the sensor and it says this on (1) sen leaf, with leaf switches to off (0) then it is working to reverse. I do not know what to do .. someone can give me a hand?

Thank you very much

Freixi

pepper38_cnd
07-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Make sure the little leaver that tells the sensors when to work isn't stuck down. The lamp should light every time you close the DF.

freixi
07-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the reply, the lamp turns on and off when I open the ADF. The sensor is new. I do not know why it is on paper without methodological role in and when it shuts down. You can check this in test scanner in Service Mode.

Thanks

emujo
07-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Not sure on the C200, but C353 C550 series use the CCD to determine paper width from scans off the glass. I've had 2 or 3 bad CCD cause this problem. Emujo

freixi
07-19-2010, 02:12 PM
I took the service call report and have these errors:
6102: Drivesyst. Homesensor (1)
6751: CCD IC amp Gain Adjust (2)
6401: Scanner Ohter Trouble (1)

P28 IDC sensor rear (1)
ADF feed Jam (2)
ADF transport Jam (4)

Did they speak of but CCD was spoiled he is not took copies.
Did not know whether the sensor to be activated without ten leaf?

Thanks

pepper38_cnd
07-19-2010, 07:19 PM
Since you have had 2 CCD gain adjustment errors. Check and make sure all mirrors, the lamp it self and the lense are clean, also the strip that is read at start up I'm not sure where it is on that machine if it is attached to the glass or the bottom of the scale plate.

freixi
07-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the reply, tomorrow morning I will check this and tell then something. once again thanks.

emujo
07-19-2010, 09:42 PM
You see CCD errors, replace the CCD!

freixi
07-27-2010, 10:16 PM
hi to all.

It is not the CCD. I even had the main motherboard to install here and then I noticed that the hinge, the left side is broken and not report the ADF rests. This comb pure light and simulates an A3, after the repair of the hinges of the errors is gone and it works fine.

I thank you all for the nice support added.

PS: I wish to make pictures because my english is not good.

Freixi

Stirton.M
07-28-2010, 12:35 AM
hi to all.
PS: I wish to make pictures because my english is not good.

Freixi

You can always use google translate or babelfish or similar translation on the web to translate from your language to english. The translator things are not the best for translating, but they can get most of what you need to say through. And your english is sufficient I think to fix the errors in that translation before you post it.

The above translated to Portuguese

Você sempre pode usar Traduz Google ou Babelfish translation ou similar na web para traduzir o idioma Inglês. O tradutor coisas não são o melhor para traduzir, mas podem tirar o máximo do que você precisa dizer completamente. E o seu Inglês é suficiente Eu acho que para corrigir os erros da tradução antes de postá-lo.

Custom Search