PDA

View Full Version : CF3102 - C0F32

Custom Search

n3o
07-20-2010, 08:50 AM
My CF3102 throwed this code (COf32) half a year ago (bought 7 month ago) , but after i reset the machine it dissapeared for 1-2 weeks , 1 and a half moth after i could only make 2-4 pages until the codes (reset, 2-4 pages, reset, 2-4 pages ...) appeared again so .... i've changed the developer, the code dissapeared for 3-4 weeks and came back again so ... i've changed the IU ... 1 month ... code appeared again .... changed the led bars ... code apeared again, 1 month ago i was cleaning the toner cartdrige bay with the vacuum and ... surprise .. 1 nut stucked in the (i don't really know how it's called) toner grab wheel (located underneath the toner cartridge - just over the IU) ... i've pulled it out and ... miracle 1 month without the code but .... IT APPEARED AGAIN ... so if someone could tell me what can i try next ... before the machine starts to ignite it self (a little help with a torch lamp and 1 gallon of fuel :mad:) .

minimerlin
07-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Have you looked to see what the atdc level is on the units? Sounds like you may have a toner replenishment problem?
If I remember the atdc sensor is separate to the IUs I think it is on the LED unit just to the side of the bar, try swopping to another bar.

albasoul06
07-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Change PWB-IO or Change PWB-PIC

Custom Search