View Full Version : error 33 on miratec 2830

Custom Search

imthinman
07-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Does anyone know the service mode acess for this POS copier

stevel
12-28-2011, 01:32 AM
Does anyone know the service mode acess for this POS copier

got a shovel and can help with POS with a code 33. so far all code 33 have been finisher trays are not level, one side high and other side low. trays are not seated all the way and not hitting switches when finisher sends trays to home position.
i look around for customers watching and if none are seen i grab the front or rear of finisher and pull it up or down. it will sound bad jumping teeth on the belt and level the finisher trays and turn copier on. i have done about 20 of these this way. no tools required. it also works on all the konicas that look like this one.

KyoceraChris
02-08-2012, 07:34 PM
first off you spelled it wrong, seccond muratec's are not "pos's" .. and third i will not help you after reading that comment...

JustManuals
02-08-2012, 07:55 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

stevel
02-09-2012, 02:23 PM
i have that when a problem has fraustrated you, you will call it a (pos). all brands and models have been tagged with saying! that is no reason not to help someone in need. and spelling something correct is not the end of the world. i knew what the person meant. lets not be negative and help others that are stuck on a p.o.s....

KyoceraChris
02-10-2012, 04:11 PM
i was being sarcastic sir... nothing more..

Custom Search