PDA

View Full Version : C6500 PRO - Inconsistent print output

Custom Search

drodas78
07-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Hello.

The machine is doing inconsistent print output every couple hundreds of prints. And then the printer output is correct again.

Attached are 5 files:
OK: This is the correct output
error01 to error03: were the inconsistences

And errorOther is another inconsistence print output not related to the print run of first 4 images.

Some one could tell me what has to be done or changed to not have this inconsistences?

Thank you.

Herrmann
07-22-2010, 10:54 PM
yellow is running wild
do you have any c- codes? check in service mode.
second: check the yellow transfer roller
third: interchange the yellow drum to the cyan drum and see, if the error changes to cyan
fourth: to check if its a laser issue, interchange the yellow laser unit agianst the cyan unit, what happens?

Stirton.M
07-23-2010, 02:14 AM
I would say interchange the dev unit as well, be sure to place tape over the toner add hole so as to not mix colours. This is temporary and may not show up the problem as intermittent as this one.

Colour stabilization may be at fault too. Ensure the machine is set for quality, not speed.

Also, check the drum ground tabs, along with all bias connects. Sometimes oxidation will cause this.

random
07-24-2010, 01:27 PM
I have seen similar and it just about always is the coating on the drum worn off and shorting on the developer tank. So I would first inspect the drum surface for pinholes or worn areas. Other than that you need to looking at bias's

don
08-18-2010, 09:47 AM
Check your Yellow charging corona. you can swap it with other. I think the problem is with yellow first transfer roller.

ESA
08-18-2010, 11:53 AM
You have what apprears to be a few things going on. With the cross track banding that would apprear to be drum, however the yellow band by itself I seen pop up and go. I would check to see if machine is set to quality setting vs speed as well because of the coverage make sure you have toner refresh enabled. Check you toner sensors. See if they are at correct level.

drodas78
08-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Hi.

Thank you to all of you for your help and interest. The problem don't showed up again after several thousands of prints and since this is the only machine on the business I need the machine to be always working. I hope the problem will not show again.

Regards.

Custom Search