PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub C300 Error C-5334

Custom Search

Scijohn23
07-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Hi, I just got this machine in and it has error code C-5334 displayed. It has some transportation damage to the back panel. Does anyone know what this code pertains to? and if so, is it an easy fix. Purchased machine for low meter for another cutomer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

remati
07-23-2010, 07:22 PM
..Are you sure about that code C-5334...... becose is not reported in the manual..
....you talk about a damage transportation ...in back panel could it be the code C-5354....? could be a damage in the ozone fan ventilation

Stirton.M
07-24-2010, 08:24 AM
Hi, I just got this machine in and it has error code C-5334 displayed. It has some transportation damage to the back panel. Does anyone know what this code pertains to? and if so, is it an easy fix. Purchased machine for low meter for another cutomer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I agree with the likelihood this is the ventilation code.

You are in Edmonton, there is a Konica Minolta office there. Call for a service technician. If the machine is not on service contract, there will be a nominal fee for the call out, but I can guarantee you the problem will be fixed.

Scijohn23
07-26-2010, 12:48 PM
Thanks, you were right it was the ozone fan, replaced and now it is working fine, Appreciate it greatly.

Custom Search