PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica C350 C450 Touch Screen was Dead

Custom Search

comprint
07-26-2010, 03:02 PM
This is my first post but after reviewing other posts to fix a Touch Scree problem on my C450 this fix worked in about 20 seconds.

It should work on the C350 & other Konica/Minoltal Copiers, but I hav'nt tried it on any of those.

Problem was Touch Screen did not respond at all - could not get any responses.

Fix that worked for me was as follows...

1. Turn off machine.
2. Power back on (main power) while holding down the Utility Button
3. You'll see a little dot appear on the touch screen (top Right) when it appears, release the Utility Button.
4. Within seconds, a Trouble Reset screen will appear on the touch screen.
5. Touch this until you see an OK on the screen
6. Power off - then turn power back on.
7. Your Touch Screen should magically return to normal - Mine Did!

In step 5 I had to poke at the screen until the OK appeared. If the OK does not appear then you probably have a bad touch screen. I thought I did and was about to order a new one, but after running my hand over the screen & poking at it several times the OK did appear & the touch screen returned to normal.

There is a Touch Screen sensitivity adjustment outlined in the Key Operator Mode.

To adjust the LCD sensitivity, perform the following:1. Press the Help key and then Press Key Operator Mode on the touchscreen.2. Press selection [10] on the LCD to access the control panel adjustment screen.Note: If the touchscreen is so far out of adjustment that there is no response when pressing [10], the control panel adjustment can be accessed by touching any numeric key on the key pad. Two plus symbols (+) should be visible on the screen.3. Touch [+] at the upper right corner lightly with a touch pen (something with a round tip made of resin is recommended). 4. Touch [+] at the lower left lightly with a touch pen.5. As verification of a correct adjustment, touch the CHECK keys at the upper left and lower right corners. A beep sound should be heard for each one. If a beep tone is not heard, repeat the adjustment.6. After the adjustment is complete, press the [0] key on the numeric key pad. 7. Power the machine OFF to store the adjustment. Power the machine ON normally and check operation of the touchscreen.Note: It may be necessary to repeat this adjustment procedure several times to achieve proper LCD sensitivity.

jackson
07-27-2010, 07:37 AM
replace the LCD screen the old version ones leaked in warmer weather , new LCD have a white tip on the connector cable to board

gibo
11-29-2013, 11:49 PM
hello sir
have bizhub 450
when i power ON,the touch screen will come on for few seconds,then go OFF,while the machine enginee is ON.
I need a solution to solve this problem.
waiting yourkind reply.thankyou

RRodgers
11-30-2013, 04:22 PM
hello sir
have bizhub 450
when i power ON,the touch screen will come on for few seconds,then go OFF,while the machine enginee is ON.
I need a solution to solve this problem.
waiting yourkind reply.thankyou

Making a new thread will probably net you a lot more help.

Custom Search