PDA

View Full Version : Konica minolta c450 color bands problem with alert p-5 and p-28

Custom Search

freshtech
07-31-2010, 08:14 PM
color bands on konica minolta c450 color copier

just like on a noted kon-min c451, i have the same color bands at the top and bottom of a copy on a konica minolta c450 color copier ,and on the image transfer belt.this looks exactly like the color band error that of a kon-min c451,but it is on a kon-min c450 and i get alert errors p-5 and p-28.has anybody ever seen this on a kon-min c450 please help me fix the problem?
Please help out with solution and or part,bulletin information.thanks

albasoul06
08-01-2010, 06:20 PM
P-5: IDC Sensor [Front] Failure.

CAUSE: Multiple issues can cause this error. Transfer belt was not being completely cleaned during the stabilizaion process
SOLUTION: Verify the following items:
1. Clean the surface of the Transfer Belt
2. Clean PC8 [IDC /Registration Sensor /1] and PC9 [IDC /Registration Sensor /2]
3. Reconnect sensors PC8 and PC9
4. Open and Close the Left Door, run an image stabilization sequence, and select [State Confirmation], [Level History 1] to check the IDC value.
IDC1= PC8, IDC2=PC9
5. Adjust the cleaning pad so that belt was being cleanded completely
6. Check the HV1 connector for proper connection and correct as necessary
If value is 1.0V or less, change PC8 or PC9
7. Check for Bad LED Assembly
8. Change PWB-MC and replace BRU Chip [IC40] from old board
9. Flash Copier with current Firmware

RRodgers
08-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Make sure the sensors under the transfer belt (they are covered by a shutter) are clean. The bands are SUPPOSE to be there, but are not suppose to be on the copy. If they are getting on your copy then you have a problem with the cleaning station of the transfer belt.

Stirton.M
08-01-2010, 11:01 PM
other faults could be poor cleaning bias either by a poor connection related to the cleaning bias or the HV board is failing. The latter is not very likely.

Also, see attached...

Custom Search