PDA

View Full Version : Konica1216

Custom Search

cliffhangers
08-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Konica1216

good evening or what ever time you see this.I have perform the L-detect procedure. I access the 47 mode and power the copier on while pressing the 4 and 7 keys,it show code 51 for 10 seconds and change to code F43 i power the copier off and on,it go back to P26 please kindly tell me what to do.thanks in advance.

Coptech
08-03-2010, 08:51 PM
47-51 will run probably 5 minutes. Actually want to do it with new developer only. You may get lucky and get away with it on old developer but I wouldn't count on it. I think the F43 is probably a bad exposure lamp and that is probably why it will not complete L detect setup.

Pinoy_Tech
08-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Code 51 is an open door or improperrly closing of front door while the code F43 is CVR abnormality or lamp supply voltage. If you will analyze both codes, this is pointing to psu board or power supply. Check for inconsistency if it is occurring contineously or a matter of coincidence. It is is happening always, check your exposure lamp control first or the lamp itself.

The P26 is simply out of range developer reading data or the PM cycle reached already to its maximum counts. If you have new developer that could fix your problem easily, and if you don't, try to reset PM counts then run develeoper settting (hoping to revive the old one).

Reset PM count: OFF main sw> hold 47>ON main sw>enter 90>press print key>OFF main sw.

Run developer setting: OFF main sw.>hold 47> ON main sw>enter 51>press print key>>>>machine should run for 90secs & wait until completion...

If still the same>>>chk TDS

Custom Search