PDA

View Full Version : What are your impressions of the MP C1500sp?

Custom Search

Cipher
06-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Basically as the post title says I just want to get some opinions of this box.
We have sold a few of them but I have not done any PM work on them as of yet.
But from what I've seen they appear to be reliable and the customers seem to be happy with the copy quality they produce.

paulg
06-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Not bad seen a few at our office and when set up and decent paper used the image produced is very very good.

Seen one or two in the field they look fragile and i can see the slowness of the unit could cause problems with impatient customers.

But if i read it write they only have a life of 300 k so i could see a few being hammered and be intresting to see how many copies they will actually last in the field.

iMind
03-18-2008, 05:22 PM
OK, I´m new to this forum, but what i´ve seen is good enough to continue on with some regularaty.
MPC 1500 to my point of view has one very bad problem and it has to do with the drying up of gel, white strips on print are almost constant in the field

Cipher
03-18-2008, 06:54 PM
I've done a couple of calls on our MP C1500sp's in the field since I created this post.
One to fix garbled PCL output which was fixed with a firmware update and the other to fit the feature enhancement option.

But a year on and still no actual PM work has been done and no calls for copy quality problems.

]MPC 1500 to my point of view has one very bad problem and it has to do with the drying up of gel, white strips on print are almost constant in the field

I've seen this happen on the smaller gelsprinters but not so far on the larger gel MFDs.
I think it may have some thing to do with the environmental conditions.

gaudin
03-18-2008, 10:35 PM
I am not very happy with thist whole gel-copyers/printers (espacially the printers).

The Quality isnt good.
The good thing is, that you havent any dust from the toner in other components.

but the mpc 1500sp is like the mp2000.. i think that it will have the same problems. well see ;)

But its kind of funny that the paper-exitor is on the left side...and not on the right as always.

iMind
03-18-2008, 11:10 PM
I am not very happy with thist whole gel-copyers/printers (espacially the printers).

The Quality isnt good.
The good thing is, that you havent any dust from the toner in other components.

but the mpc 1500sp is like the mp2000.. i think that it will have the same problems. well see ;)

But its kind of funny that the paper-exitor is on the left side...and not on the right as always.

One of our best machines also have the paper exit on the left side, dsc 332

gaudin
03-18-2008, 11:41 PM
One of our best machines also have the paper exit on the left side, dsc 332

ok, your right ;)

but 90% of all ricoh maschines have the paper exit in the right side.

But the dsc332 is (for me personally, becaus i only work since 2003 for ricoh) a very old maschine... i never see them at a costumer ;)

iMind
03-18-2008, 11:51 PM
ok, your right ;)

but 90% of all ricoh maschines have the paper exit in the right side.

But the dsc332 is (for me personally, because i only work since 2003 for ricoh) a very old maschine... i never see them at a costumer ;)

It was by no means a ofence, only a statement, on my point of view we the Ricoh group are one of the best in the market.......

gaudin
03-19-2008, 12:08 AM
It was by no means a ofence, only a statement, on my point of view we the Ricoh group are one of the best in the market.......

ok..sorry was my fault. At the time i wrote the text i was a litte bit vacantly ;)

But your right..i also think that ricoh is the best brand on the market. esecally in germany "we" have about 30% of the market share.
More like no other ;)

iMind
03-19-2008, 12:35 AM
we are here to exchange experiences and try to help each other, so no hard feeling

Froota
04-26-2008, 09:24 AM
Hello,

Not really the best machine in the field. a lot of problems with the engines, colorproduction, etc.
It's a very quiet and proper machine, but there's something wrong with the nozzles witch is making the quality very unstable.
Color adjustement not realy the best solution, and replacement of the engine very expensive. So better look in the Mpc2000/2500 cat.

greets,
froota

Custom Search