PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 200

Custom Search

Holesaletech27
08-05-2010, 04:59 PM
I have a few bizhub 200/250's that once had key counters installed(I didn't know people still used these...lol). There is a jumper on the right side of the machine, but is there something in the service mode that must be disabled as well?

907tec
08-05-2010, 06:10 PM
I dont play with the keycounters often, but heres the related info from one of the Knowledge base articles. Worth reversing these settings first to see if that gets rid of your keycounter settings.

Solution
Duplex function will not be available after the Jamex coin op vender is installed. However, there is a Software SW setting that can enable it. You could
access SoftSwitch settings in two ways but only one will allow you to change this bit which is the one in tech rep mode. Here are the procedures:

Access Tech Rep mode
Touch Software Switch Settings
Key in SW# 472 and change bit 2 from a “0” to a “1” and touch “set” or “fix”. The bit assignment should look like this:
7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
4. Exit Tech Rep mode to the Basic screen and verify if the duplex option is back.

Older Firmware:
On the basic screen, hit the “utility/counter” button.
Touch “Check Details” on the touch panel.
Press “Stop”, “0”, “0”, “Stop”, “0”, “1” to enter Tech Rep mode.
A password is required. Key in 00000000 or 12345678 and press “End”.
Once in Tech Rep mode, Press “Stop”, “9”.
Touch “Key counter” and change the setting to “Yes”/”Set”/”ON” (depending on firmware version) and press “End”.
Touch “Vender mode” and choose “Coin” from the selections. Touch “End”
Press “Auto Reset” to get out of the current menu.
Press “End” to get out of Tech Rep mode.
Once back on the basic screen “Insert coin” should be displayed if done correctly.

Newer Firmware
On the basic screen, hit the “utility/counter” button.
Touch “Check Details” on the touch panel.
Press “Stop”, “0”, “0”, “Stop”, “0”, “1” to enter Tech Rep mode.
A password is required. Key in 00000000 or 12345678 and press “End”.
Once in Tech Rep mode, Press “Stop”, “9” to access Count mode.
Touch “Management Function Choice”.
Choose “Vender 1”. Verify if “type 1” is selected and touch “End”.
Press “Reset” to get out from the current menu.
Exit completely from tech rep mode.
Once back on the basic screen “Insert Coin” should be displayed if done correctly.
Note: After doing the above, y ou must power off the machine and allow it to cool for ten minutes. This is to allow the change to take affect at initialization.

SPECIAL NOTE: Solution contribution by Don St. Onge, Workgroup/SSD

Holesaletech27
08-05-2010, 06:20 PM
This was perfect, fixed the issue. It was the stop;9 that I was missing. Thanks again!

Custom Search