PDA

View Full Version : password

Custom Search

jackson007
08-12-2010, 10:28 AM
service password c353

sir,
one of my costomer had called unothorised engineer for service of c350.he changed password of Admn & c.e.password .I could not abel to open it help me please .

jackson007
08-12-2010, 02:18 PM
help me sir

TheOwl
08-13-2010, 03:37 AM
If what I read is correct and you are an authorised Konica Minolta Dealer / Repairer, then I would suggest that you call Konica Minolta as I believe that the passwords are on the NVRAM and that you might have to replace it. If I am right, then you will need to talk to Konica Minolta to get the NVRAM anyway as Konica Minolta Japan doesn't just willingly release NVRAM chips to everyone.

If I read wrong and you are not an authorised Konica Minolta Dealer / Repairer, then I would suggest getting someone in to look at your machine or the same person that set the passwords in the first place.

jackson007
08-13-2010, 05:47 AM
we are authorised dealers for konica minolta nothing to worry i can get nv ram also.if solve ok.thanks.i will try.thank u sir

jotunn
08-13-2010, 07:54 PM
So which machine is passworded? In bolded text there is C353, but later you wrote about C350... That's difference - in case of C353 (and if you are authorised dealer) you can remove password yourself, and you don't need to change NVRAM. In case of C350, you can't remove password yourself, but... that's another story ;P

Custom Search