PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous How do you turn off the beeping on a Konica Minolta bizhub c203

Custom Search

Per
08-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Question number 1

The bizhub c203 beeps when ever it is supposed to do something or something is't right. Is there any way to turn off the beeping?

Question number 2

How do you set the printer to print in black as default instead of color?

oldschool
08-12-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm not positive on the C203 but the C253 has the sound settings under the accessibility options on the second page.
As for the defaults on the C253: in the user settings-Copier settings there is an option to use default or current. Set the copier to black and white and go to this menu an select use current settings.
Sorry I don't have knowledge of the 203 but I hope this helps.

racosta
08-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Yes I believe oklscool is correct. And the C253 - C203 use the same user settings.

minimerlin
08-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Sorry to be a bear, but you could always read the user manuals

albasoul06
08-12-2010, 10:19 PM
read

bizhub C203 Multifunction Printer from Konica Minolta (http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us/content/products/models/bizhubC203.html?info=Manuals)

Per
08-13-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm not positive on the C203 but the C253 has the sound settings under the accessibility options on the second page.
As for the defaults on the C253: in the user settings-Copier settings there is an option to use default or current. Set the copier to black and white and go to this menu an select use current settings.
Sorry I don't have knowledge of the 203 but I hope this helps.

I can't find the accessibility option on the second page. When you say second page where is that? Do you mean on the display on the unit it self or the web login? How do you get to the second page?

Regarding question number 2
I have it set to current but it still prints out in color if you print a web page where there is color. I think it is a setup in the printer setup but I can't figure out what.

Apreciate the help

//Per

dogsbody
08-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Accessibility is a hard button on the left hand side of the panel.
Setup your print driver with a greyscale default on the Quality tab of Printing Preferences.

ineo+6501
08-13-2010, 11:17 AM
I assume you mean PRINT and not COPY. On the PC open the printers folder, right-click on the C203 and choose PROPERTIES.
Go to the ADVANCED tab and click PRINTING DEFAULTS.
Go to the QUALITY tab and choose GRAYSCALE.
Click APPLY and then OK.
Now got to the GENERAL tab and click PRINTING PREFERENCES, make sure the setting is GRAYSCALE in the QUALITY tab.
Click APPLY and then OK.

Per
08-13-2010, 12:35 PM
Setup your print driver with a greyscale default on the Quality tab of Printing Preferences.

When I press the accessibility button it just beeps and nothing happends on the screen.

How do I get the accessibility button to work. :(

// Per

Per
08-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Thanks alot. It helps if you have a manual.

deep
08-13-2010, 06:48 PM
Check it out here for the manual:
http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us/content/products/attachments/manuals/bizhubC353_C253_C203PrintOpUserGuide.pdf

JustManuals
08-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Sorry to be a bear, but you could always read the user manuals

What a good idea!

Per
08-13-2010, 10:48 PM

When I press the accessibility button it just beeps and nothing happends on the screen.

How do I get the accessibility button to work. :(

// Per

Custom Search