PDA

View Full Version : How to format Hard Drive on Bizhub 600

Custom Search

JDD
08-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Can anyone give me the steps and password to format harddrive on Bizhub 600 Thank You !

albasoul06
08-12-2010, 10:41 PM
you never worked in a Konica before ?

TheOwl
08-13-2010, 03:29 AM
Once you are in service mode, there is a menu that reads something similar to "Memory/HDD Adjust". In this menu you will then find the HDD format. To do a full format, make sure you do a physical format, reboot the machine and then a logical format.

May I enquire as to why you want to format the HDD?

JDD
08-16-2010, 12:42 AM
Yes I have worked on Konica Minolta machines when it was the color box for Kyocera KM-C2230 I know the process. I'm wondering if the password is the same " all zeros "

albasoul06
08-16-2010, 12:52 PM
1. Press Utility/Counter key
2. Touch Details on the left side of the screen
3. Press Stop, 0, 0, Stop, 0, 1 to access the service mode
4. Press Memory/HDD Adjustment.
5. Press HDD Format

JDD
08-16-2010, 10:24 PM
So its the same Thanks Alot !!! allbasoul06. I don't know if you have seen this but ever since the news report came out about the leased copier machine someone stealing the info off HD every customer that we upgrade from a different make they want there HD formatted. Which I don't know abaut you but, do you know how to get in to commands on every make and model ? The underlined issue is that formatting the HD only erases the file extensions the ghost image still remains until encrypted. With the proper equipment it can be retrieved. So anyway the password is still eight zeros? Thanks again any problem with Kyocera/Copystar let me know.

Custom Search