PDA

View Full Version : konica1216

Custom Search

cliffhangers
08-13-2010, 08:19 AM
good day or what time it's.I'm haven a big problem with this copier (KONICA1216) for some time now.It's displaying p26 and i perform the L.detect.It start to display F26.I'm confuse, when i remove the ink unit and put on the copier it still display F26.please try and help me with this problem.Thanks in advance.

deep
08-13-2010, 08:58 PM
You'd started 7 individual threads on the same problem that make me dizzy and doing this no help to solve your problem.
You should focus on the same thread. So let start over again.

If L-detection didn't work, it would be probably bad developer or TDS.
Did you replace developer so far.

The following are some helpful info from other members (the position of quoted articles are in random order):

Quote from Pinoy_Tech :
P26 will show after resetting PM counts or when count reached to its cycle but F26 is out of TDS voltage range after running developer setting. Solution; replace new developer and run the setting again.

Quote from DCPS :
P26 at power up. SOLUTION ID: 142860
SOLUTION: CAUSE: The L-detect adjustment procedure was not performed, after resetting the PM counter.
SOLUTION: To perform the L-detect adjustment procedure, perform the following:
1. Power the copier OFF.
2. Access the 47 mode (power the copier ON, while pressing the 4 and 7 keys), output code 51.
3. Press the START/PRINT button.
4. The number 51 flashes in the display for approximately 90 seconds.
5. When the number 51 stops flashing, the adjustment is complete.
6. Power the copier OFF/ON to exit the 47 mode.

Quote form coptech :
47-51 will run probably 5 minutes. Actually want to do it with new developer only. You may get lucky and get away with it on old developer but I wouldn't count on it. I think the F43 is probably a bad exposure lamp and that is probably why it will not complete L detect setup.

Quote from Pinoy_Tech :
Code 51 is an open door or improperrly closing of front door while the code F43 is CVR abnormality or lamp supply voltage. If you will analyze both codes, this is pointing to psu board or power supply. Check for inconsistency if it is occurring contineously or a matter of coincidence. It is is happening always, check your exposure lamp control first or the lamp itself.

The P26 is simply out of range developer reading data or the PM cycle reached already to its maximum counts. If you have new developer that could fix your problem easily, and if you don't, try to reset PM counts then run develeoper settting (hoping to revive the old one).

Reset PM count: OFF main sw> hold 47>ON main sw>enter 90>press print key>OFF main sw.

Run developer setting: OFF main sw.>hold 47> ON main sw>enter 51>press print key>>>>machine should run for 90secs & wait until completion...

If still the same>>>chk TDS

Quote from montana :
DESCRIPTION: P26 displayed after resetting the PM counter. SOLUTION ID: 51,887
SOLUTION: CAUSE: The L-detect was not performed before resetting the PM counter.
SOLUTION: Perform the L-detect adjustment (47 mode, output code 51, press start/print). The copier
should cycle for approximately 2 minutes. At the end of the adjustment, 51 should be displayed. If 26 is
displayed, perform the L-detect adjustment again.

Quote from BIG PAPA :
Description:
P26 at power up.
Solution:
CAUSE: The L-detect adjustment procedure was not performed, after resetting the PM counter.

SOLUTION: To perform the L-detect adjustment procedure, perform the following:
1. Power the copier OFF.
2. Access the 47 mode (power the copier ON, while pressing the 4 and 7 keys), output code 51.
3. Press the START/PRINT button.
4. The number 51 flashes in the display for approximately 90 seconds.
5. When the number 51 stops flashing, the adjustment is complete.
6. Power the copier OFF/ON to exit the 47 mode.

Custom Search