PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C353 Install Toner & IU???

Custom Search

aerepro
08-18-2010, 08:59 PM
I have a C353 and its telling me to install the IUs and toner but they already are... the IUs are new and the toners are slightly used. I have reseated all connectors to main board, cleaned all IU sensors and toner sensors, placed new IUs and toner in and still same thing. Any ideas? maybe a new mainboard?

copiergnome
08-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Try checking the contact plate in the machine and make sure none on the brass connectors are touching the larger metal plate.

aerepro
08-18-2010, 11:07 PM
will try that

Stirton.M
08-19-2010, 12:10 AM
If the problem was limited to only one item, such as a single IU or single toner cartridge, the problem could be simply a contact to the IU or toner cartridge IC. That is not the case here, so there is likely damage to the PRCB/MCB boards. Call a service tech.

aerepro
08-19-2010, 12:55 AM
If the problem was limited to only one item, such as a single IU or single toner cartridge, the problem could be simply a contact to the IU or toner cartridge IC. That is not the case here, so there is likely damage to the PRCB/MCB boards. Call a service tech.

Im actually a junior tech... our main tech got let go cause he was dealing machines under the table....

Stirton.M
08-19-2010, 01:48 AM
see attached image, this is to the PRCB. Check for continuity through to the relevant points. If they are all good, then likely the PRCB is toast. It might be simply a blown ICP, or more seriously, an IC itself could be blown, along with the ICP. Replace the board, or send this one in to a KM board repair center.5805

Custom Search