PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7145 scanner issue...

Custom Search

KyoceraChris
08-19-2010, 02:56 PM
hey guys, i just installed a hard drive in the konica and the page scope software on a personal customers computer but for some reason when i connect i cant see any of the scanned files in pagescope. The software connects but theirs nothing in the box.. is their a firmware up date or something im missing? i've done these installs before with out a problem. Any input will be appricated, Thanks!

pepper38_cnd
08-23-2010, 12:47 PM
The main body HDD is proprietary on the 7145 make sure you installed the proper one. Also keep in mind box 0000 is reserved for PC fax receive. I kind of remember Page Scope Box Utility was a little flakey with the older units and ScanTrip was the more favorable way of retrieving documents from the HDD.

KyoceraChris
08-23-2010, 02:39 PM
ok, i did install a hdd from another konica same model and had the machine format it after install.. I did make the first user box 001. Where can i get that software is it downloadable? i got the pagescope from another tech friend of mine.

pepper38_cnd
08-23-2010, 05:55 PM
If I'm not mistaken page scope requires a 4 digit number for the box. Check your PM for a link I sent you.

RockETop
08-25-2010, 03:13 AM
ok, i did install a hdd from another konica same model and had the machine format it after install.. I did make the first user box 001. Where can i get that software is it downloadable? i got the pagescope from another tech friend of mine.

Do both machines have the same FW level?

Custom Search