PDA

View Full Version : Can a fax be forwared on a KM3035

Custom Search

alpha-omega tech
08-20-2010, 12:54 AM
Can a fax be forwared on a KM3035 to email and how if it can. I checked the command center and did not see anything in that. I know newer models it is possible through the command center.

blackcat4866
08-20-2010, 01:06 AM
If you set up the ScanFile Utility, you should be able to forward faxes to email. That's how it's done on the VoyagerE series machines. =^..^=

vikingmita
08-20-2010, 08:50 AM
it's a couple of years since last time i did that, and it's (was) a pain in the ass compared to the newer machienes. don't remember exactly, but scanfile utility has to be set up correctly for fax (fax handler, generates two folders, rx and tx, recieve and transmit) , and the faxcard (under standard fax) has to be set to relay, pointing to the correct folder, things/folders have to be right clicked and left clicked etc, etc, etc. after all that has been sorted out, scanfile utility itself has to be set up to forward to email. not remotely close to the simplicity on current models. if you never ever have been setting up scanfile utility, you'll need some kind of manual. good thing is that when it works, it works well.

i do realize this doesent help you much other than: sell them a new machine :P

Custom Search