PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 751 - Scan to USB

Custom Search

CopyM
08-21-2010, 10:16 AM
Hello,

We have a Konica Minolta 751 which recognizes my USB stick when I insert it into the front of the machine, but even after following the manual I can't figure out how to scan to USB, as some of the menu options aren't visible on our copier.

Is the scan to USB feature available on all copiers, or would I need to order an extra module? Is there any way to tell if it's an option on our copier? Can anyone give me any hints on enabling it if it's available?

Thanks!

copytechman
08-21-2010, 01:14 PM
If I remember correctly you may have to turn on the "save to externay memory" setting. You may also require the optional main body hdd. (you may want to double check that).. The setting if I remember correctly is under administrator>system settings>user box (this may be wrong)>external memory. But I know its in there somewhere!

Regards!
A.

CopyM
08-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Copytechman,

Thanks for the information! Do you know if there is an online manual where I can find out more information about enabling the feature? I can't seem to find it in the PDF manual I downloaded from the site.

Thanks!

copytechman
08-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Go here :

Service & Support | Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. (http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us/content/support/supportmanuals.html)

and choose your machine from the product selector, there are 11 manuals and it's gotta be in there somewhere!

Regards!
A.

CopyM
08-21-2010, 10:18 PM
And there it is, thanks!

copytechman
08-22-2010, 01:22 AM
No probs, glad to help!

A.

Custom Search