PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera taskalfa 300ci

Custom Search

Realtech
08-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Hi,

One of our customers has a Kyocera Taskalafa 300ci and is working fine.
This machine has been configured inch because they use letter size of paper.
In our country we use more A4 paper size Europe standard.
So one day this customer decided to copy A4 from the document feeder and when the paper came out of the machine is seen a part is missing, because A4 size is not equal to letter size.

Any idea how I can adjust this machine so when they copy A4 size. the same layout is on letter size?:confused:

blackcat4866
08-22-2010, 11:01 PM
Each tray can be configured individually. My recommendation is to load letter in tray #1, A4 in tray #2, and configure tray #1 and #2 as below:

Go to System Menu, Common Settings, Original/Paper Settings, Cassette Setting, Cassette X (1 - 4), Paper Size [Change], [Auto],
if you're in US: Inch, if you're in Europe: Metric,
if you're in US: Standard Sized 1 for Letter & Standard Sized 2 for A4,
if you're in Europe: Standard Sized 2 for Letter & Standard Sized 1 for A4,
OK.

Realtech
08-30-2010, 02:58 AM
This customer use only letter as standard paper, but some original are in A4 size.
The A4 size need to be fit on the letter size. If I reduce it 94% I will loose some part of the document on the copy paper.

So if you can help it would be fine.:cool:

blackcat4866
08-30-2010, 02:17 PM
The simplest way to fit your A4 images onto Letter paper without image loss is to:

1) select Original/Paper Finishing, Original Size, if Europe: Standard 1-if US: Standard 2, select A4 original size (note: two possible image orientations for A4).
2) select Zoom: Auto
3) select desired paper tray/paper size.
4) Start.

If this seems too complicated for your users, just set up a memory location with these settings. =^..^=

Custom Search