PDA

View Full Version : Investing in used copiers

Custom Search

citycopiers10
08-23-2010, 12:32 PM
A copier is essentially something that creates a duplicate of an original. The goal OF this is to create the closest reproduction of an original by saving on operational costs. Therefore the first thought of someone planning to buy any copier is for mass production with the lowest operational costs possible , without sacrificing quality. In short, Copiers are used to save money. Since we’re on the subject of saving money what better way of doing that than by using used copiers!
Using a used copier is a great way to cut costs on copying operations. If you are in the business of mass reproduction, than it would be a good Idea to invest on used copiers. What is the main advantage of using used copiers? They are so much cheaper than brand new ones. Good Used copiers can be so much as one third the price of a brand new one. That means that for every new copier you buy, you could have bought 3 use copiers in its place. The same can be said with used color copiers and used photocopiers. The amount of money that you could be saving buying them only depends on the number of used copiers, used color copiers or used photocopiers you are willing to buy.

Evan Fitz
08-30-2010, 09:01 AM
I don't know why you think that Epson printers are big ink drinkers, I bought a Epson DX3800 all in one printer about three and a half years ago for about £65 (so it has to be a lot cheaper now) and I think it's a great printer I have not had any trouble with it since I have had it, but bests of all I can get the compatible cartridges for it from £1.65 off the internet, if you do get a Epson get in touch and I will give you the address from were to get the cartridges.

Custom Search