PDA

View Full Version : LDAP on operation panel

Custom Search

Zioncsc
08-24-2010, 10:12 AM
I have configure LDAP on few Konica Minolta machine with same settings, just KM bizhub C451 having problem with it, i couldn't found the LDAP address search on operation panel, when i check on the webscope LDAP settings, it doesn't show the check connection as well, but it work smoothly with same settings on other machines, is that having any others settings cause the issue? hope some one can guide me on this matter

Zioncsc
08-24-2010, 11:22 AM
I have configure LDAP on few Konica Minolta machine with same settings, just KM bizhub C451 having problem with it, i couldn't found the LDAP address search on operation panel, when i check on the webscope LDAP settings, it doesn't show the check connection as well, but it work smoothly with same settings on other machines, is that having any others settings cause the issue? hope some one can guide me on this matter

I have on the LDAP settings, configuration for LDAP server address, search base configured already, configuration follow exact the manual guide, it just doesn't show LDAP address search, need it quite urgently, hope some one can guide me please :(

jma676
09-11-2010, 10:03 PM

Ok, Thank you! and maybe you need post this thread here:

Connectivity (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/connectivity/)

Stirton.M
09-13-2010, 03:09 AM
Are you bored today, or are you just in a mood to be an ass?

There is NO RULE here that states they have to ask Konica Minolta related questions in that forum.

Custom Search