PDA

View Full Version : Konica Bizbub 350 C2557 error NEC IT3530

Custom Search

Will
08-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Have a NEC IT3530 which is similiar to a Konica Bizhub 350 but resetting a C2557 error
on the NEC is different than on the Konica cause screens are different in diagnostics.
Does anyone know how to reset C2557 on the NEC IT3530? Just repalced with new
developer unit and developer with brand new Konica 350 developer unit and drum and can't even get in to run F8 til I can reset C2557. Are developer units the same they look identical side by side?

Have tried reinstalling old unit and can reset C2557 but fault returns with new developer unit. Also tried switching ATDC sensor with the one out of the old developer unit, so I
know its not the ATDC sensor cause it works in the old developer unit and yes I'm using new DV-310 developer. The only item that is different is the drum & blade are generic but have used them before without problem.

racosta
08-24-2010, 03:26 PM
I believe that the Developer units are different between the NEC and BIZHUBS. They look the same but If I remember correctly there is an extra filter unit or something like that on the NEC models.

Will
08-24-2010, 03:45 PM
IF that's the case do you know where can you purchase a NEC developer unit wholesale
or reasonably?

racosta
08-24-2010, 04:09 PM
If you compare the two you might be able to remove parts off of one and swap it with the new one. There is also a gear in the unit also that is a bit smaller. And I don't know where to get a NEC parts. I mostly work on Konica/Minoltas. I know there are the same boxes there are some differences in them.

Brischaffer
10-15-2010, 02:09 PM
You need to go into service mode. Utility - Access - "****". Service mode will appear when you go into Utility. Go into counter - Special Parts Counter - Select I/C Life and hit clear. That will take care of your C2557. I've gotten into the habit of doing the I/C reset before I work on the machine. The same thing has happened to me. Good luck!!!

molsonreddog
10-15-2010, 11:25 PM
dev units are the same and can use a biz350 drum and change the top cover. as for the c2557 if you set atdc to "zero" then turn machine off and on it will allow F* to run. I always set atdc manually to 160 after as it makes the machine more tollerant to dev wear.

Custom Search