PDA

View Full Version : Bizuh C203 Firmware

Custom Search

aerepro
08-25-2010, 12:58 AM
I have a C203 that needs the firmware reinstalled. I have the KM kit to do the upgrade already, just need to find the firmware.. does anyone have the most recent update?

RRodgers
08-25-2010, 01:04 AM
Yeah, just about any Konica Tech out there has it. And if not, they can get it. Thanks for asking.

techpb
08-25-2010, 04:15 AM
See if this workshttp://www.copytechnet.com/forums/images/attach/zip.gif

Stirton.M
08-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Not sure if that code is legit, it looks bogus based on size and lack of firmware description information. If it is, techpb, you should not do stuff like this here, we are all here to help, not screw with people's hardware. Best to just comment and leave it at that.

If it is real code, distribution of KM hardware code is prohibited by km. It is not prohibited by this site like manuals are, but I suspect the site admins would not look upon this post of yours favourably.

jma676
08-25-2010, 06:52 PM
I have a C203 that needs the firmware reinstalled. I have the KM kit to do the upgrade already, just need to find the firmware.. does anyone have the most recent update?

MFP Printer firmware Ver. G2C-09

( Support & Drivers Search Results | Product: bizhub C203 (http://onyxftp.mykonicaminolta.com/download/SearchResults.aspx?productid=1020) )

Only refer bulletin, no soft.

Bizhub Bizhub Bizhub, try.

aerepro
08-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Not sure if that code is legit, it looks bogus based on size and lack of firmware description information. If it is, techpb, you should not do stuff like this here, we are all here to help, not screw with people's hardware. Best to just comment and leave it at that.

If it is real code, distribution of KM hardware code is prohibited by km. It is not prohibited by this site like manuals are, but I suspect the site admins would not look upon this post of yours favourably.

so what KM also says not to distribute its service manuels....but im sure u do that anyways. So lets just help each other out

Stirton.M
08-26-2010, 10:55 AM
I do not distribute manuals to anyone. And if you want the code, contact KM directly to arrange this, either through having a service tech visit you and update the firmware or get qualification from KM to gain access to the site that jma676 posted a link to, which without access, only provides basic information as is. Maybe someone might PM you information on obtaining code. There is a fine line to patronage here. Most here will not cross it and for good reasons.

RRodgers
08-26-2010, 12:03 PM
so what KM also says not to distribute its service manuels....but im sure u do that anyways. So lets just help each other out

I'd be willing to bet ya voted for Obama.

MichaelMchatthan
10-17-2011, 02:33 AM
Thanks a million mate, I think I bricked it with the wrong firmware but hopefully we can fix it with this! cheers

habik
10-17-2011, 12:36 PM
KM is logging downloads and implements user login ID in to each download..if found on the net(they have engines for that) user a.e. tech may loose access to KM tech site.

mervyn
10-18-2011, 03:46 PM
I agree with most of you guys , our respective companies pay a lot of money to train us up , I aree that Konica Minolta will not be pleased with techs putting firmware on a tech website.

MichaelMchatthan
10-18-2011, 10:58 PM
No luck unfortunately, the files consist of cf. extensions, not TAR, firmware upgrade tool does not see these file types, I have contacted Konica minolta and they are sending a disc with the correct firmware, I am a Tech and I do have access to konica but dealing directly with them can take some time, so I am trying to speed the process up for the customers sake, I appreciate all the help I have found here and I am not trying to get anyone in any trouble, thanks again techpb for your help, we are trying the new firmware now, will post back with results

Custom Search