PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera-Mita KM2530

Custom Search

tcypy1961
08-25-2010, 07:57 PM
Customer called about the copier telling them to remove the copies from the cavity because it had reached its maximum capacity. They took the copies out of the cavity but the copier still told them to remove the copies. It wasn't until I told them to press the reset button that they were able to get the message to go away however it cleared out what they were running. I would think the machine should recognize when the copies have been removed and start copying again where it had stopped. Is this what should happen, and if so why would it have told them to stil remove the copies, and if not then how do you get the machine to continue copying what you were copying without resetting it? Any halp appreciated, thank you.

LNorris
08-25-2010, 08:59 PM
all they had to do was remove the paper and press start to continue. i think the machine states that when it reaches "capacity".

aragul
08-26-2010, 04:24 PM
There's no sensor to detect if the exit tray is too full on the 2530, unlike most of the printers. If your customer wants to watch it and take the paper away before it fills up, you can disable the warning with U342.

Custom Search