PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Code C9401 on a C352 - Any relevant fuse(s)?

Custom Search

mrwho
09-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Hello there, guys and girls. I've got a customer owning a C352 with a C9401 (exposure lamp doesn't turn on). Before ordering a new exposure lamp, are there any relevant fuses that I could go there and check for continuity?

Cheers!

jma676
09-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Bizhub C352 C9401: Exposure lamp’s failure to turn ON

No fuse, maybe some component in the scanner assy is very strange that the lamp causes the blowing of a fuse, it would be the case, if someone was manipulating some of these components.

well you know this step.

Relevant electrical parts / Scanner assy - Flat cable/ Image processing board (IPB)

Description = • The average output value of the CCD sensor with
the scanner at its standby position is a predetermined
value or more at the end of a scan job.

Action =

1-check the exposure lamp, lights correctly during scanning, mirrors and CCD also must be properly installed.
2-Check the flat cable for proper connection
and correct or change as necessary.
3-Change scanner assy.
4-Change IPB.

I now ask, what is the code, if the exposure lamp is blown?

mrwho
09-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Thanks for your input, but the customer confirmed by phone that the exposure lamp isn't turning on, so I'm ruling out the CCDs for now.

We have a C450 inhouse, which shares the lamp and inverter board - we're going to take them and see what's up.

I'll be leaving feedback!

mrwho
10-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks for your input, but the customer confirmed by phone that the exposure lamp isn't turning on, so I'm ruling out the CCDs for now.

We have a C450 inhouse, which shares the lamp and inverter board - we're going to take them and see what's up.

I'll be leaving feedback!

Forgot to tell you what happened, so here it goes (better late than never, I always say - unless we're talking about death or taxes... But I digress...)

As I arrived at the customer's, I noticed one of the exposure mirrors had fallen off. Simple fix, problem solved!

Cheers!

jma676
10-15-2010, 11:51 PM
Forgot to tell you what happened, so here it goes (better late than never, I always say - unless we're talking about death or taxes... But I digress...)

As I arrived at the customer's, I noticed one of the exposure mirrors had fallen off. Simple fix, problem solved!

Cheers!

!!!!!This is called an expedited service!!!!!:)

jma676
10-15-2010, 11:52 PM

Cheers!

!!!!!This is called an expedited service!!!!! :)

Custom Search