PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C450

Custom Search

irakli3443
09-11-2010, 12:21 PM
hello

I have Bizhub c450 in my small Business, my relative send me it from Germany as gift, 5 yaers ago.

I need drum chip resseter with own hands.

I know, that in some country it for sale. But very Expensive for me.

They sell for $ 600 or more. But in Georgia this amount is too large.

so if someone can halp me please write for me

Thank you

jma676
09-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 - IU Chip Reset .

Sorry I did not understand the question, you are looking for something cheaper? ... or find a method to reset. up right here on this page, you can see the ad, there as well information on how to do or buy chip.

If not an Expert in this type of equipment, I recommend you contact a representative KM, and buy only IU OEM supplies.

irakli3443
09-14-2010, 08:34 AM
Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 - IU Chip Reset .

Sorry I did not understand the question, you are looking for something cheaper? ... or find a method to reset. up right here on this page, you can see the ad, there as well information on how to do or buy chip.

If not an Expert in this type of equipment, I recommend you contact a representative KM, and buy only IU OEM supplies.

yes i need find a method to resset.

if somebody can help. please help me :)

ineo+6501
09-14-2010, 09:18 AM
If you are not a dealer or a heavy user you can just buy the chips. In the UK they are around £15-£25 each and allow you to use the same IU beyond life.
Buying a chip reset device would not be cost effective for an end user to purchase.

Beware, however, that you can only reset these units so many times before the image quality suffers. You can also set the machine to not stop operating when an IU indicates end of life.
The machine will just display the change IU message forever.

jma676
09-14-2010, 05:01 PM
yes i need find a method to resset.

if somebody can help. please help me :)

as i said before, in #2 "up right here on this page"( http://iuresets.com/).

irakli3443
09-15-2010, 01:16 PM
I know but it's large price for me

jma676
09-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Ok, I understand, I just try to guide you, so I am backing the site.
Is a Large Price also the Toner and other components, think about it, I just intend to help..
This forum site is full of inquiries about this method, and problems caused by not wearing it correctly.

ok, I should clarify that my intention is not to promote any method of resetting.

You decide.

ineo+6501
09-15-2010, 04:45 PM
You can even buy the chips on ebay

irakli3443
09-23-2010, 02:38 PM
You can even buy the chips on ebay

ok.

can you say me realy web sites where i can bay it to littel price

Custom Search