PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 452

Custom Search

makingcopies1
09-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Does anyone know of a solution to a sqeaking brand new bizhub? It has not been fixed after several attempts to change out the adf motor and testing other parts..

tech51
09-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Does this squeek happen when its idling ? The squeeks I`ve had on these are normally in the fuser drive area.

makingcopies1
09-14-2010, 07:10 PM
its when it is making copies..

tech51
09-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Does this squeek happen when its idling ? The squeeks I`ve had on these are normally in the fuser drive area.

Sorry, should have been clearer. The fuser noises can happen when operating and idling. Reading your post again is it the ADF that squeeks or the main body?

makingcopies1
09-14-2010, 07:18 PM
the main body. I found this online. Have you tried this?
Km released a buliten about the Squeaking IU's last month, the drum shaft contacts were not greased at the factory. Just peal back the label on the front of the IU remove 3 screws and the cover comes off, apply any conductive grease to the drum shaft contacts (2 contacts) reinstall the cover and press label back in place. No more squeak!

tech51
09-14-2010, 07:33 PM
It could be image units , but in my experience its usually the fuser, fuser drive or anything that runs when the fuser turns that causes loud squeeks. I had one last week for example not only the fuser squeeked, but the waste box drive squeeked as well!!

texchar555
09-15-2010, 02:32 AM
this is what I came across. The shaft on the waste container is rubbing on top of the sensor . I made a mod to put under the container to lift the box up so the shaft wont rub on the top of the sensor.

tech51
09-15-2010, 05:32 PM
this is what I came across. The shaft on the waste container is rubbing on top of the sensor . I made a mod to put under the container to lift the box up so the shaft wont rub on the top of the sensor.
Nice one. Another one to add to the list!!!!

Custom Search