PDA

View Full Version : Hard disk failed on Fiery X3e Pi6500e. Need system software

Custom Search

killersilver
09-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Hello.

I have a Fiery X3e on a Pi6500e and the hard disk drive failed.

Where can i get the system software?

I have read instructions on how to transfer it, i know it's a special parallel cable and i need to do it from MS-DOS. That shouldn't be a problem, but where can i get the files?

Thank you in advance.

Stirton.M
09-17-2010, 03:03 AM
Contact your nearest KM service. The code is not out in the wild. Someone might email you and provide you the file, but if memory serves, it is not a small file.

RRodgers
09-17-2010, 03:24 AM
Unless you have the IEEE program, going over parallel will take about 4 hours. And yes, it's a big file (ummm probably 2) as you need the system software cd iso as well. (sometimes)

aesthetics1
09-17-2010, 04:53 PM
This particular Fiery's Software only takes about 45 minutes to send over, and another 10-15 to configure. I would suggest calling your nearest KM rep though, it is not a simple process, and as stated above, the files are only available to KM technicians.

killersilver
09-17-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm from Venezuela, i don't have any KM rep near. I have seen on other threads people asking for email addresses to send the files over, or a link to download them. That's what i need. Thank you.

Stirton.M
09-18-2010, 12:17 AM
Then contact Konica Minolta Japan and ask to become an authorized service rep and they will give you access to download any KM file you need.

Most people here will not provide this.

Custom Search