PDA

View Full Version : km-5050

Custom Search

T911
09-17-2010, 03:29 AM
jamming out of LCT. when shooting the top sheet from the right of the deck to the left it jams. i know about the deck drive belt bulletin and the feed switch spacer bulletin and i also secured the feed tire assly to the frame because one of the posts were broken in the lct. i can't really watch the back side of the feed unit to see exactly what the hell it is. It does sound like one of the belts are skipping across the teath of a gear but i can't see witch one. i made sure all the belts between the clutches were tight but i still here it. by the way the left side of the deck feeds fine. i emtied that side out testing it. this is the pf-750 deck. thanks t

blackcat4866
09-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Have you looked at the paper pickup roller drive for the left stack? The bracket that holds the rollers is secured by a few weak plastic features on the frame, which do break.

When you find the broken ear, you have two choices. You can order the new style frame, which can also break and requires a little time to transfer all the parts over, or...

... you can drill and tap an M3 hole through the bracket and plastic frame. Countersink the bottomside so a M3 x 5mm flat head screw will recess in the hole. When completed you can easily disassemble for tire replacement, and you can make this repair in about 1/2 hour.

=^..^=

T911
09-18-2010, 12:35 AM
blackat. i secured both brackets. plastic was broken on both sides. t

blackcat4866
09-18-2010, 02:04 AM
That sounds like a fix. Congratulations. =^..^=

Custom Search