PDA

View Full Version : Error Code 5001 SC29-17...

Custom Search

koleszkowiec
09-20-2010, 10:28 PM
Hello!
I've got a problem with 5001 copier - from time to time it gives an error code SC29-17. As I read in sm it seems to be a small pcb went wrong. I replaced it three times (got another 8050 for parts), but error still ocurs - sometimes it works for a week, but sometimes for 100 prints :(. None of parts in this pcb looks to be broken. Does anybody know what can I do?
In attachment a photo of broken pcb.

Please, help me,
Bartek

BigBob
09-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Recall the process adjustment standard data and perform the gamma auto adjustment after insuring that the drum cartridges and charge coronas are properly seated

a. Power on the copier while pressing 3 and 6 on the control panel.
b. Select PROCESS ADJUSTMENT followed by RECALL STANDARD DATA.
c. Select YES and then perform the normal setup.

koleszkowiec
09-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks for Your replay, but... I tried this after replacing second pcb, but it didn't help - the third and fourth also got broken :(
Any other ideas? What does this PCB do? There's a text on it: Caution - high voltage...

Coptech
09-23-2010, 02:00 PM
The board is a matched set with drum potential sensor and I really think it is usually the sensor that fails and not the board.

koleszkowiec
09-23-2010, 10:18 PM
How can I check this sensor? and where is it located?
But when I change the board everything is ok for some time...

Coptech
09-23-2010, 10:29 PM
Nationwide Repair has them exchange. The board, you have in your hand. The sensor is the one connector that goes to it that has the black square plastic tube underneath each developement unit with a silver area in the middle. They are prone to eing damaged by static such as vacuum cleaner. When you order the sensor, it will come mated to a board like the one you have the picture of. Each color has a sensor and board.

koleszkowiec
09-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Are You sure that it is the reason? or there is another option?
Do You know if Konica Minolta still can exchange these boards and sensors? where can I find something more about it - contact etc.?

Custom Search