PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine INEO+650 w fiery NVRAM recovery black screen

Custom Search

habik
09-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Hello, new to this forum.

Any experience with INEO +650 equivalent to Bizhub C650? Have issue with NVRAM.

Tried recovery tool. with A00H0Y0-F000-GCQ-J8..

Don't have another machine to try and swap bits.

Did pulled SW600 to ON tried recovery again...still same result..10sec hourglass than blank black screen.

Any advice?

Stirton.M
09-22-2010, 12:05 AM
I doubt you are having a problem with NVRAM, but then, unseen I cannot say for certain. However....

Check the heavy cable that interfaces the control panel to the main body, just disconnect each side and reconnect. These sometimes can be a bit flakey and lose connection.

If that does not help, verify NVRAM by temporarily swapping it with a known good machine if you have one available, just temporarily to see if the problem follows the NVRAM to the second machine or not. Do not print or copy anything when you have swapped the NVRAM, it is just a check to see if the symptom is still there or not. You can swap the control panel as well. (I know you said here that you do not have a spare machine to swap)....

As for the recovery rom, that is the correct version for a Konica Minolta device, but I doubt it is compatible with a vendor modified device, at least that is what I have seen in similar questions to this. I cannot say for certain, someone else may know for certain....

habik
09-22-2010, 11:10 PM
I doubt you are having a problem with NVRAM, but then, unseen I cannot say for certain. However....

Check the heavy cable that interfaces the control panel to the main body, just disconnect each side and reconnect. These sometimes can be a bit flakey and lose connection.

If that does not help, verify NVRAM by temporarily swapping it with a known good machine if you have one available, just temporarily to see if the problem follows the NVRAM to the second machine or not. Do not print or copy anything when you have swapped the NVRAM, it is just a check to see if the symptom is still there or not. You can swap the control panel as well. (I know you said here that you do not have a spare machine to swap)....

As for the recovery rom, that is the correct version for a Konica Minolta device, but I doubt it is compatible with a vendor modified device, at least that is what I have seen in similar questions to this. I cannot say for certain, someone else may know for certain....

Have got from the vendor correct NVRAM recovery tool and it worked magic, there must be some sort of soft switch that allows the access to the flash. You can also hear a click sound when the NVRAM recovery is getting access to pull data. It must be the correct ver. of NVFW that starts a signal to flip a relay to access the flash to pullback data. Konica tool just boots and does hourglass and blank screen, later when rebooted it actually gave a bit of a life, but not for long. As soon as entered Serial and tried to upgrade FW went back to being dead with hour glass. Only proper Develop recovery tool worked with actual NVRAM or NIC reset screen showing up on the display. And than just the usual. Initial setup etc.

Feel very relieved that its up and running ..Thanks for advise.
Starting to like this site a lot.

Custom Search