PDA

View Full Version : RADF double feed Bizhub C220-C652

Custom Search

suomi
09-22-2010, 01:22 PM
rollers,axel,double feed roller spring,clutch.Nothing helps.
dozens of machines and the same problem....

mo0651
09-22-2010, 03:30 PM
numerous machines same thing. Our problem has been no one fix takes care of them all. Cutting the mylar on sep pad back 3mm. Adding spring pressure has worked on some. reducing spring pressure worked on a couple. I did see a post that a tech added a little more to the under side of lift plate to add pre separation pressure, worked for him. we have had a really humid summer and that has not helped at all. definitely makes the paper stick together.

emujo
09-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Add another "fix" for this...I now use the urethane sep roller from the C353 cassettes and it seems to be working well. Cut off the bluish standard sep roll and be sure not to damage the hub. Swap the orange roller in and thats it. Part# is A02EF56600. Still trying to find a fix for the feed jams (6003 etc) getting these on brand new out of the box during shop setups. Looks like KM is going to have to re-design the plastic guide plate that the paper feeds during the feed process...Lead edge is catching something and stalling. Removing the 2 rear screws that hold the paper feed cover in place seems to alliviate the jam, but it's not an "approved" modification. Emujo

RRodgers
09-22-2010, 09:34 PM
rollers,axel,double feed roller spring,clutch.Nothing helps.
dozens of machines and the same problem....

How's the weather where you're at?

suomi
09-23-2010, 06:17 AM
Normal & original paper is good.This radf is biiiiig problem and not forget FS529....

Stirton.M
09-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Add another "fix" for this...I now use the urethane sep roller from the C353 cassettes and it seems to be working well. Cut off the bluish standard sep roll and be sure not to damage the hub. Swap the orange roller in and thats it. Part# is A02EF56600. Still trying to find a fix for the feed jams (6003 etc) getting these on brand new out of the box during shop setups. Looks like KM is going to have to re-design the plastic guide plate that the paper feeds during the feed process...Lead edge is catching something and stalling. Removing the 2 rear screws that hold the paper feed cover in place seems to alliviate the jam, but it's not an "approved" modification. Emujo

I do this too, with excellent results. I also put in the black torrington clutch to replace the white one.

Also, what is not often stated, is the sep pad itself. Sometimes this can lift off the metal bracket and cause excessive drag on the paper. I usually peel this off the bracket and reseat the pad portion first and then fold down the mylar when I am happy with the pad position.

suomi
09-24-2010, 12:53 PM
Photo?

Custom Search