PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C451 - Noise

Custom Search

ReoNeo
09-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Hello.
Can someone give me some hint regarding noise problem on a C451.
We have serch and search but we are not finding the source for where the noise come from.
It didn`t come from fuser, duplex or exit section, changed.
The noise come and go when the machine is running in stand by.
Hope for any hint.:mad:

tcs04
09-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Hello.
Can someone give me some hint regarding noise problem on a C451.
We have serch and search but we are not finding the source for where the noise come from.
It didn`t come from fuser, duplex or exit section, changed.
The noise come and go when the machine is running in stand by.
Hope for any hint.:mad:

Can't quite hear it from here!;)

ebm
09-24-2010, 06:50 PM
There are tech bulletins regarding noises from this model. If you are referring to a squeking sound during standby and you have replaced the fuser then the next thing to do is clean/lube the fuser drive assy. One of the bulletins refers to this assy and I think it recommends installing a spacer.

copytechman
09-24-2010, 07:22 PM
I've seen squeaks come from the idle plastic rollers attached to the right had fold down door, these rollers are also driven when the machine is idling.

Regards!
A.

minimerlin
09-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Just get out the trusty WD40 can and look at the fuser drive area, notice the small black gear on a silver shaft....give the bushing that you can see where the shaft passes thro the machine frame a quick spray..and the squeeck will go!

keep on listening

silence is golden.

JSC
09-24-2010, 11:02 PM
I've seen squeaks come from the idle plastic rollers attached to the right had fold down door, these rollers are also driven when the machine is idling.

Regards!
A.

Yep....if its a high pich squeak it'll be from these idle rollers iv'e had about a dozen of these machines do it.

HuronMan
09-25-2010, 12:20 AM
If you take the input gear off the Paper Exit Guide assembly(A00JR75500) that's mounted to the door, close the door and it goes away, it's the plastic bushings in the exit guide.

Robbiebits
09-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Chek the Ozone and Fuser fan motors, they seen to give trouble and noise

mo0651
09-29-2010, 02:42 PM
And a new one. Had the doc. feeder squeaking on one yesterday! LOL

RRodgers
09-29-2010, 04:16 PM

Regards!
A.
Yep, it's those! I've had it. What you can do is open the door and cheat the interlock. If the noise isn't there... it's those gears. If it is there, it's probably the fuser or fuser drive.
Have fun and good luck.

krazeekidz3
09-29-2010, 04:24 PM
I had a somewhat loud grinding noise that was on a C550. It was caked toner caught in the augers of the cleaning unit in the transfer belt. Scraped it out and it was quiet. Not sure if that helps but it's a good thing to know, for future reference!!!

Custom Search