PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C450 Firmware Updates and Error Code descriptions

Custom Search

PCSControls
09-27-2010, 11:01 PM
We bought a used C450 and most things work great but I've had a few issues. Can a end user apply firmware updates and if so where do I download. Also is there a manual that has a description of error messages?

Thanks

RRodgers
09-27-2010, 11:10 PM
We bought a used C450 and most things work great but I've had a few issues. Can a end user apply firmware updates and if so where do I download. Also is there a manual that has a description of error messages?

Thanks
Yes you can apply the firmare if you have the software to do so, and yes there are manuals that tell what each code is. The codeas are also listed in the machine which makes opening a manual not really needed for error codes.

Hope that answers your questions. Have a great day.

PCSControls
09-27-2010, 11:29 PM
Where can I download the Firmware updates and utility to install?

RRodgers
09-27-2010, 11:48 PM
Where can I download the Firmware updates and utility to install?

Just use your tech I'd to log into KM's web site and then hit the ssd page.

If you don't have a tech, I would recommend ya get one.

jr2748
03-09-2015, 07:18 AM
I have been working on my own equip for a many years and to be honest i have discovered that most equipment problems can be resolved with just some online research. Any way I picked up a bizhub 224e at a surplus outlet for $50 bucks a few weeks ago. I have never messed with anything like this machine and i am not a tech just handy, actually i'm a carpet cleaner. This thing was pretty banged up so i did some fancy body work to it and to my surprise i got it to boot up. it gave me and error code at first that after some digging here in this forum and other places i got it figured out and printing. it has been working fine for about a month but my latest issue is the thing started to reboot over and over again. Works out that its the SSD board. Well to test i borrowed the ssd from non other than the other banged up 224e machine i got at the same place for $25. well the $50 machine booted up fine and printed fine too. my dilemmas here are that 1. i cant get my password to work into service mode now. I get to the password screen do the 9272 four times hit end and i get "password wrong please wait" it gets stuck there and i need to reboot to get out. also admin password 12345678 two times does not work in admin area either. 2. from what i have read i need to update the ssd with the new firmware and the update the MFP firmware. i have located the SSD file (A5C10Y0-F000-G00-A9-04--SSD-FW-Ver6.03m) but i cant find the newest MFP firmware anywhere. looks like Konica Minolta (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/) only wants to deal with service techs in respect to their equipment firmware. not sure why if some one buys this stuff why they are locked into dealing with a service provider. Imagine if the car manufacturers only sold parts for their cars to auto shops. anyway i would really appreciate some assistance with locating the firmware for my c224e. my email is jr@bamaclean.com

RRodgers
03-09-2015, 04:41 PM
I have been working on my own equip for a many years and to be honest i have discovered that most equipment problems can be resolved with just some online research. Any way I picked up a bizhub 224e at a surplus outlet for $50 bucks a few weeks ago. I have never messed with anything like this machine and i am not a tech just handy, actually i'm a carpet cleaner. This thing was pretty banged up so i did some fancy body work to it and to my surprise i got it to boot up. it gave me and error code at first that after some digging here in this forum and other places i got it figured out and printing. it has been working fine for about a month but my latest issue is the thing started to reboot over and over again. Works out that its the SSD board. Well to test i borrowed the ssd from non other than the other banged up 224e machine i got at the same place for $25. well the $50 machine booted up fine and printed fine too. my dilemmas here are that 1. i cant get my password to work into service mode now. I get to the password screen do the 9272 four times hit end and i get "password wrong please wait" it gets stuck there and i need to reboot to get out. also admin password 12345678 two times does not work in admin area either. 2. from what i have read i need to update the ssd with the new firmware and the update the MFP firmware. i have located the SSD file (A5C10Y0-F000-G00-A9-04--SSD-FW-Ver6.03m) but i cant find the newest MFP firmware anywhere. looks like Konica Minolta (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/) only wants to deal with service techs in respect to their equipment firmware. not sure why if some one buys this stuff why they are locked into dealing with a service provider. Imagine if the car manufacturers only sold parts for their cars to auto shops. anyway i would really appreciate some assistance with locating the firmware for my c224e. my email is jr@bamaclean.com
Make a New post in your own thread and we'll help you

jr2748
03-09-2015, 07:00 PM
Make a New post in your own thread and we'll help you

i have twice but its not showing up. i could still use some help on my issue.

Custom Search