PDA

View Full Version : imagistics cm 2520 error code c 2557

Custom Search

lightningjeremy
09-29-2010, 04:42 PM
customer brought this machine to our shop for repair. they had it laying on its back in a minivan! after we fired it up, c 2557 code came up. they said this was the code they brought it in for. we explained to them how big of a mistake it was to put it on its back. can someone tell me the code description? also what is the minolta equivelant model? thanx

marco1508
09-30-2010, 03:54 AM
you need reset the drum, may be the drum module move of you site position, the equivalent or the copier wich is equivalent is y the bh 222, I have the service manual, ensamblerman@gmail.com

brent
09-30-2010, 02:56 PM
if it is the same code as i think. the drum counter was reset without replacing the drum and the developer at the same time and doing a proper f8.
the older di 3510 series machines you could reset the d rum counter and get another full life out of it. I don't have a compatability chart on this one. but if it is equivilant the the bizhub 200 family. replace the drum unit and developer and then reset the counter.
brent

lightningjeremy
09-30-2010, 04:07 PM
are the drum unit and developer seperate on the this machine? supplies and parts seem to be hard to find for this machine

Custom Search