PDA

View Full Version : C500 sc30-10

Custom Search

jzheld
10-04-2010, 03:51 PM
It showed paper jam, first, there was no paper, I cleaned the sensor, didn't help, I replaced it with another one, and I'm having sc30-10. Any solution?

Stirton.M
10-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Replace the conveyance drive board (CDB) in the ADU section.

It helps to search in the forum too by the way...

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/40312-sc-30-10-a.html

jzheld
10-04-2010, 08:30 PM

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/40312-sc-30-10-a.html]

Thanks will try, search is not the gratest, that is way posted this one.

jzheld
10-04-2010, 09:38 PM

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/40312-sc-30-10-a.html

Changed the board still have the same problem

Coptech
10-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Am I reading the process correctly?
1 machine showed a jam
2 cleaned sensor but machine still showed same jam
3 changed sensor and problem went to SC30-10

My thought process is that you may have installed an incorrect sensor that is popping the ICP on the Conveyance drive board.

Have you checked the ICPs on the board that you removed?

jzheld
10-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Am I reading the process correctly?
1 machine showed a jam
2 cleaned sensor but machine still showed same jam
3 changed sensor and problem went to SC30-10

My thought process is that you may have installed an incorrect sensor that is popping the ICP on the Conveyance drive board.

Have you checked the ICPs on the board that you removed?

don't know how to check ICPs

Stirton.M
10-05-2010, 01:11 AM
There are several ICPs on every board in these machines. ICP or integrated circuit protector...fancy name for FUSE...

These look like small surface mounted capacitors on the boards. Actually, they are slightly larger than most surface mount semi's. Mostly they are white packages, though sometimes they can be black. The board silk screen should be clearly marked as to the ICP, along with the number to be specific to each one. To test the ICPs, simply put a multimeter across them to check for continuity (tone type meters make this easy). If they are open, that ICP is blown and needs to be replaced.

jzheld
10-05-2010, 04:11 PM
ok didn't check them yet, but I put everything back the same way it was telling me there is a paper jum, still 30-10, changed the board, no different whatsoever

Coptech
10-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Is it a service code SC30-10 or is it a jam J30-10?

jzheld
10-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Is it a service code SC30-10 or is it a jam J30-10?

service code sc30-10

Coptech
10-05-2010, 05:47 PM
I am staying with the original diagnosis that you had the jam issue, put in an incorrect sensor or have a wire pinched in the process that is taking out your board. Find out which if any ICP is blown, go back and make sure no wiring is pinched, make sure it is correct part number sensor, and then either replace the board again or replace the ICP on the board depending on where your comfort level is in changing the ICP.

jzheld
10-05-2010, 06:04 PM
I am staying with the original diagnosis that you had the jam issue, put in an incorrect sensor or have a wire pinched in the process that is taking out your board. Find out which if any ICP is blown, go back and make sure no wiring is pinched, make sure it is correct part number sensor, and then either replace the board again or replace the ICP on the board depending on where your comfort level is in changing the ICP.

ok thanks will try to do that

jzheld
10-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Ok I checked both boards I have, all ICP works, no pinched wires. I ordered sensors, still can that error be just because of the sensor?

Chromatik
10-11-2010, 05:37 AM
Ok I checked both boards I have, all ICP works, no pinched wires. I ordered sensors, still can that error be just because of the sensor?

I believe that "if the sensor has a problem" "You should Have a jam Code" !

Personally I had this problem, and after reviewing everything I found a blown ICP in CVDB, just that protects DC24V2 entry, replacing the ICP can operate the Bizhub Pro C500, but after about 100 prints the problem arose again, reset by some twice and then the same.
the final solution was to replace the CVDB.

Some tips from SSD

SC30-10. ADU conveyance board failure.

CAUSE: Failed conveyance drive board, CVDB.

J32-12 or SC30-10 at power up.

CAUSE: The connector on PS17 (paper exit) is disconnected (J32-12) and has been reconnected with the power still on causing the SC30-10.
SOLUTION: For J32-12, reseat the connector on PS17 with power OFF. For SC30-10, replace the Conveyance Driving Board after reconnecting PS17.

jzheld
10-23-2010, 12:08 AM
1. How do you check ICP with multimeter? Where exactly are they?
2. Check all the sensors, all the connection you telling me no luck, konica can't help me with it.

Thank you

Stirton.M
10-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Head office of KM Canada is in Mississauga...they should be able to help you directly with this. I do not understand what you mean that they cannot help you.

As for checking ICPs...the image you have, though pretty good, I cannot tell for sure...I clipped it and circled what I think are the ICPs in red...its been a while since I looked...there may be more, but I cannot see them in the image.

Either way, they look very much like the ones I circled...simply putting a meter across them to check for continuity (if you have a meter that has a "tone" setting, this will suffice)....if the ICP is open, the meter will not show any value and/or no tone.

Repair of this board, send it to KM for repair or replacement.

jzheld
10-25-2010, 06:39 PM
Head office of KM Canada is in Mississauga...they should be able to help you directly with this. I do not understand what you mean that they cannot help you.

As for checking ICPs...the image you have, though pretty good, I cannot tell for sure...I clipped it and circled what I think are the ICPs in red...its been a while since I looked...there may be more, but I cannot see them in the image.

Either way, they look very much like the ones I circled...simply putting a meter across them to check for continuity (if you have a meter that has a "tone" setting, this will suffice)....if the ICP is open, the meter will not show any value and/or no tone.

Repair of this board, send it to KM for repair or replacement.

ok I checked everything again, ICPs are good, no pinched wires, changed sensors, what else can it be.
konica told me that the problem with sensor that I changes already

Stirton.M
10-27-2010, 11:19 AM
I would suggest you get a KM service tech to look at the machine. There is something you might be missing, though what it is I cannot be sure. The TSB regarding this service code only references the sensor or the board. Usually it is the board that has failed, rarely the sensor.

jzheld
10-27-2010, 11:49 PM
I would suggest you get a KM service tech to look at the machine. There is something you might be missing, though what it is I cannot be sure. The TSB regarding this service code only references the sensor or the board. Usually it is the board that has failed, rarely the sensor.

I finally found the icp that doesn't work, before I change it want to ask, is there an order to put everything back and not to blow another one, Thank you.

Stirton.M
10-28-2010, 01:33 AM
Check to ensure there are no shorted wires related to that sensor circuit and that the sensor is of course, ok. Aside from this, blind faith and a pair of crossed fingers when you cycle the power.

jzheld
10-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Thanks for your help, don't have 30-10 anymore, but now I'm getting 39-01, as I understood that is fixing sensor, do you know where is it, don't really want to take entire machine a part.

Stirton.M
10-30-2010, 11:42 AM
It is fixing sensor related, that is, the temperature sensors are involved, however....The extremely helpful (NOT) service manual for this machine has the following entry on this error code...

"Fixing section has not been set"

That said, the TSB entry on this code relates the following...

Description
SC39-01 or F-3901 at power up.
Solution
PROBABLE CAUSES:
1. A damaged fuser connector on either the fuser or main body.
Inspect the two fuser connectors on the fuser and the two connectors for the fuser on the main body. Ensure that they are aligned and not damaged.
2. AC Drive Board has failed.
Replace the ACDB (p/n 65AA-9520).

The location of the ACDB is, looking from the back side of the machine, lower right hand corner, near where the AC power cord goes into the machine.

It could simply be a poor connection is being made, most likely at the rear side of the fuser connection. But be sure to check all the physical connectors to ensure they are properly seated. This could possibly involve the connections on the CDB itself that you replaced.

jzheld
10-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Thanks a lot will check

Custom Search