PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Can't access my C353 from the browser

Custom Search

santos
10-05-2010, 12:32 AM
My C353 is networked and my staff can print to it just fine but I can't access it from the web or pagescope. I can get to the fiery from the browser but just not to the konica software through the browser. Also, my scan to email is also down.

Any suggestions?

Stirton.M
10-05-2010, 01:21 AM
Uh....the fiery Controller on the machine is only accessible through the web interface of the copier itself in the web browser. What you are speaking of here does not make sense.

Or alternatively, you can access the fiery itself through command workstation or through remote desktop.

santos
10-05-2010, 01:27 AM
I normally can access the fiery thourgh the browser at x.x.x.230 as well as the Konica pagescope web connection at x.x.x.231. Currently I can only access the x.x.x.230 through the browser.

Mr Spock
10-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Check the settings. If sounds as if one is off. Is the copier set for dhcp or manual? Check the ip of the nic card for the emporean controller. It should start with 172.... If not then it is not "connecting" correctly to your network. The fiery passes the +1 ip through it so it can print but not access the web page if this is not correctly set.

Stirton.M
10-05-2010, 07:58 AM
It is possible that the IP address given through the fiery may be in conflict with another device elsewhere on the network. Give the fiery an address that falls outside of the DHCP range.

emujo
10-05-2010, 01:15 PM
You may also want to go into the Fiery setup and verify that "assign IP to engine" is set to yes as this is what provides the +1 IP to the emperon. This can also be verified by printing out the connfig sheet. Gotta love the Canon w/ Fierys that have a "Launch Remote UI" icon right on the Fiery Web Page. Emujo

Kgoat
08-16-2016, 09:51 AM
My C353 is networked and my staff can print to it just fine but I can't access it from the web or pagescope. I can get to the fiery from the browser but just not to the konica software through the browser. Also, my scan to email is also down.

Any suggestions?

The correct ip for your MFP should be +-1 numeric value in the last octet from the Fiery. Or you can log onto the printer and change the ip address with the same subnet as the firery. As for scans you must change the settings on the printer to be able to have special permissions. Username is the host name where the folder was created which can be determined by opening CMD user> user being the log on account.

Synthohol
08-16-2016, 12:46 PM
ooohhh, Zombie thread ;)

copier addict
08-16-2016, 01:39 PM
ooohhh, Zombie thread ;)

If it is looking for some tech brain, I'm pretty safe. Not much in my head. lol

emujo
08-16-2016, 01:43 PM
The correct ip for your MFP should be +-1 numeric value in the last octet from the Fiery. Or you can log onto the printer and change the ip address with the same subnet as the firery. As for scans you must change the settings on the printer to be able to have special permissions. Username is the host name where the folder was created which can be determined by opening CMD user> user being the log on account.

Gotta give you an E for effort, but this thread is over 6 years old..I'm sure the MFP is long gone, some of the posters are gone too. Emujo

copier addict
08-16-2016, 02:05 PM
Gotta give you an E for effort, but this thread is over 6 years old..I'm sure the MFP is long gone, some of the posters are gone too. Emujo

And, the real answer is to use Firefox instead of IE or chrome. Just sayin'

mearmi
08-17-2016, 03:08 AM

Any suggestions?

USE Firefox

copier addict
08-17-2016, 01:29 PM
USE Firefox

I already said that. :p

Custom Search