PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub 500 C-2803

Custom Search

Imsdal
10-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Change the developer of a BH500 and suddenly error C-2803 appears.
So I had to change the tank from another machine and install it on the machine that I was working and the error code vanish. Now what I did was that I swap the TCR from one tank to the other thinking that the TCR is damaged but the machine shows me the code C-2803. so I had to leave the tank that was working on the machine that I was doing service and the tank with new developer doesnt work in the other machine.
So now the machine has a tank of developer that is worn but at least it works.
Do not think it is the TCR that is damaged, is possible that the tank is damaged and if so, I can do to fix this problem?

Sincerely

David

ebm
10-06-2010, 06:58 PM
You will get a C2803 code if you do not run the TCR adjustment after replacing developer.

fixthecopier
10-06-2010, 09:35 PM
It could be several things. You must run the tcr adjustment. Is it time for the drum to be changed? Did you clear the counter for the developer? I doubt the tank is damaged.

Imsdal
10-07-2010, 07:53 AM
The problem is that I put the tank in the machine, the error appears C-2803, I put the other tank in the machine and the error disappears. Change the TCR to make sure if it was the TCR that was damaged but the machine still shows the error C-2803.
I can not perform TCR adjustment because the tank with the new developer doesnīt work and even I changed the TCR with the one who works does not work.

Downunder
10-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Probably your dev tank is no good. Turn copier off, while holding down utility key turn power back on, wait until TROUBLE RESET comes up, press TROUBLE reset and then go Stop Zero, Stop, Zero zero one and then do TCR. Turn copier off and then turn copier back on. If this doesnt work best to put new tank with new dev.

Imsdal
10-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Downunder: Thank you very much, itīs work by doing like you say, by entering in the service in the "Trouble Reset".
I did a TCR adjustment and the tank work just fine. Tha tank, developer and the TCR are okey.
Maybe the machine was reading a wrong value from the tank with the new developer.
Anyway I thank you.

Sincerely

David

Downunder
10-08-2010, 10:27 AM
Glad to be of help. Well done.

Billonic
04-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Probably your dev tank is no good. Turn copier off, while holding down utility key turn power back on, wait until TROUBLE RESET comes up, press TROUBLE reset and then go Stop Zero, Stop, Zero zero one and then do TCR. Turn copier off and then turn copier back on. If this doesnt work best to put new tank with new dev.

Had exactly this fault on a Bizhub 420. New tank and dev cured the problem. No idea why as all I had done was change the dev during a PM service.

SmellsHot
04-25-2012, 08:27 PM
This is normal operation of these machines. If you replace old developer with new, 9 times out of 10 you will get this error. Wait a couple of minutes, then you will be able to enter service mode. Clear the Dev counter and run TCR adjustment. It all depends on how much the TCR changes during the life of the dev.....
Glad you were able to resolve your issue, but just heads up for next time :)

Custom Search