PDA

View Full Version : What has happened?

Custom Search

impimp329
10-08-2010, 05:24 PM
I have a konica 8050 & this morning I got a SC45-20. Did a complete clean-up took all the drums, coronas, developer units & cleaned all the sensors ( as per previous posts). Thurned the machine on & all I get is the shuttle launching, nothing happens. I went into 36 mode & proceeded to do a drum potential adjustment & got ERROR. Tried all other adjustments Gamma, color registration & so on & everything came up ERROR. Please help ASAP. I need to get 400 copies to court before 3:00.

tech51
10-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Normally get errors in 36 mode if the toner adding door (front of machine) isnt shut properly. Try pushing it at the top left side to make sure the interlock is made....

Cleveland Tech
10-08-2010, 08:35 PM
try cleaning the color registration sensor, if that doesnt work try replace the assembly

knpgazem
10-11-2010, 02:45 AM
Although it might seem silly for some, selecting a good title for the question/thread will be the one of the main driving forces for others to want to actually read your item. Choosing a badly-formatted title will drive people away, thinking that since the title is so badly written, so must be the information and the question within the thread. For example:

"PLEASE HELP, I NEED HELP N O W !!!"

is an example for a really bad selection of a title for your question. People don't like to waste time trying to help people that don't seem to be able to help themselves, or at least not being able to correctly describe their problem. Titles like these are likely to be filtered by reflex.

On the other hand. a short, informative title like this one:

"After swing server restore - MBX store won't mount on Exchange 2003 - error C1041737"

will actually bring people in. Skilled members can tell, at a glance, what problem you're having, on what product version, and perhaps even the reason for your problem. The ones that know the answer will gladly try to help, and those that do not know will gladly enter because they would like to find what the answer is for their own benefit.

Cantechman
10-12-2010, 11:02 PM
I agree with Cleveland....clean or replace the color registration assy. Then run the color registration adjustment.

Custom Search