PDA

View Full Version : blurr copies C250

Custom Search

acsolutions
10-09-2010, 12:29 AM
great prints! copies are very blurry and out of focus. I had tried to adjust the lens, but it made no difference. any suggestions
Thanks

Kopy Kat
10-18-2010, 03:00 AM
Have any luck fixing blurry copies? I hace a C350 that was blurring. 3rd service guy fixed it! $$$$$.......Turned out to be the L.E.D.'s. There is a Wand in my door. There's a special pad that sticks on it and the guy reached in, in a last ditch effort, to see if it would work....annnnnd it did! Before that , New Toner, Imaging Units, Glass, Focus and on and on. Turned out to be thos little L.E.D's Peace.... KK

acsolutions
10-18-2010, 03:32 AM
thanks,
like I said it makes great prints but really out of focus copies! Was the problem with your machine prints and copies or just copies?

fixthecopier
10-18-2010, 10:42 AM
If it makes blurry copies only, you have an optics problem. Did you clean the mirrors and the ccd.

acsolutions
10-19-2010, 03:49 AM
yes, I cleaned the glass and more!! swaped out the scanner, checked the gap between the 3/4 mirror (100mm) and the scanner (200mm) no adjustment needed, replaced the image processor and the CCD assembly and played with the lens and CCD positions. The only thing I can think of, is the mirrors are tweaked somehow!

Custom Search