PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 600

Custom Search

copycommerce
10-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Hello,

We have the following strange situation with one biz 600.The machine is in ready state we place several documents for copy,the scanning completes and the machine says rdy to accept another job without printing the documents.After a turn off/on the machine starts to copy without problems.Anyone has some ideas what may cause this behavior?

RRodgers
10-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Hello,

We have the following strange situation with one biz 600.The machine is in ready state we place several documents for copy,the scanning completes and the machine says rdy to accept another job without printing the documents.After a turn off/on the machine starts to copy without problems.Anyone has some ideas what may cause this behavior?

Are you sure the "store copy" box is not selected?

copycommerce
10-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Are you sure the "store copy" box is not selected?
lol ofcourse is not selected :S

tech51
10-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Have you tried a firmware re-load?

Cleveland Tech
10-13-2010, 11:15 AM
I ended up having to replace both the cf cards (image and system) I have one right now that has gone through 3 sets of cards. I have put a network port surge surpressor on it and seems to be better.

BIG PAPA
10-13-2010, 01:22 PM
We had one do the exact same issue, we switched out the drum unit from a used machine and the problem has not returned. Try TCSB.

copycommerce
10-13-2010, 03:14 PM
We had one do the exact same issue, we switched out the drum unit from a used machine and the problem has not returned. Try TCSB.

We gonna check that out,and if not try the firmware reload.

Custom Search